do we represent cannabis?

Hi all, very interesting discussions here..

Allthough some unnessecary Bitchin.. ; )

Pipeman i do understand your original question and I actually think that most marjuana users could not care less about politics or or their impression on society.In fact I dont think most people do , full stop.

But there are a select few in this world who really strive for the change and the freedom to have change.

And i do beleive, most of the people on this site are intelligent stonerz who want to see change...

Well, change is always inevitable.

In short i guess im trying to say ... I Hope at least we are all on the same side :toke:

... Out 4 now.

:( :toke: :(

Hi all, very interesting discussions here..

Allthough some unnessecary Bitchin.. ; )

Pipeman i do understand your original question and I actually think that most marjuana users could not care less about politics or or their impression on society.In fact I dont think most people do , full stop.

But there are a select few in this world who really strive for the change and the freedom to have change.

And i do beleive, most of the people on this site are intelligent stonerz who want to see change...

Well, change is always inevitable.

In short i guess im trying to say ... I Hope at least we are all on the same side :)

... Out 4 now.

:peace: ;) ;)

I am a new member of this site and I would like to take the time and day to say that do everything in my power to try to make a point to all those people out there who give a bad name to stoners. Not only does it agervate me that there are people out there that abuse it , but there are people that make profit out of it. That is why I am here . To prove a point and to make a difference! lol

Okay, this topic already qualifies for closure so if there are any more personal insults or if the badgering of members continues I will close or remove it.

Pipeman, why is that whenever you turn up my workload here increases a hundred fold?

:peace:

huh? not a harsh word been spoken to anyone in this thread for days.

;)

you guys are the ones who should chill

Don't worry about it pipeman, nothing you need to know. And I'm hella chilled here in my cosy chair with my frosted bong with my tasty bush weed...... :peace: