My Cloning Method Step by Step

Guest SOMEONE

great tute SS,

youve given me hope that i will be able tp clone with rockwool..

i have had a zero success rate with rw

perlite vermiculite coco jiffies no worries

i will try again on the weekend

love the tute

take care

s

Great Toot!

nice photo ... but is that a purple light or wat? (everything seems lit purple?)

Every thing you have shown is great and correct .. but 4 me the most important thing is that it was kept simple enough for anyone to follow :)

Dont grow much Hydro, But I will eventually i think (ill have 2) , have the equipment ... but also sun and freedom :toke:

My purple indica (outdoor) must be picked tomorrow!!! (dontletmeletitgoanylonger!) :applause:

p.s.What waz that great old book o' growin again???

OkByeThenNow4 ...Budman ...Out.

:toke: :thumbsup: lol

If you want to buy a book on indoor growing get Integral Hydroponics by G.Low. Its the best one I've read by far. Most of the other books out there I've read are so full of outdated and irrelevent info the'yre not worth the paper they're printed on.

can get it at the link below, I've also seen it on the shelves in some hydro shops around the place

http://www.accenthydroponics.com/ecom1/prod793.htm

:peace:

Thankyou Pipeman, ... if that book ref. was 4 me ... I apreciate...

:toke:

Not too much spare cash these days (yes even with 1/2 self sufficiency ;) ) and I have read alot (I.e Conissuers(spl*) Handbook... really just great. ;))

:bleh: Um...Oh yeah ... great guide ofc. - maybe u guyz will help me with my Grow thru and help free the Purple rock ;).

:toke: anyway ... always good to Chat ... but bye for now. :)

;)

p.s. Comeon sunshine I dont want my last plant to be fucked lol (2nd last was almost snapped in half by Cops . oops I mean cows(ILikeCowz) and i had to harvest yesterday because of.

Regards From Budman.

yes .. yes i can... for now tho.. the pics are available in my photo album...

here

a bit of a pain in the ass... some of the Tutes ive done have the pics hosted at bubblebag.com.. theyve recently changed thier forums to fullmetbubble.com.. and all the pics seem to be lost...

it will take me a while to rewrite everything.. and frankly.. is a fuckin pain in the ass.. ill get to it tho.. eventually...