ever heard of putting them under pine trees?

The way the cops were flying that plane seems crazy , that would freek me right out , i know what ya mean about being in the bush and noticing every plane . What ive noticed and i know its coincidence but alot of the time ive been in the bush and wammo a plane flys over , im like crikey is this for real ??like 9 times out of 10 , but like you said theres so many flying around its not funny . I was chased by polair once when i was in my late teens , me and some silly mates with a bunch of seedlings ,but can you tell me what sought of planes they use colour etc ?

Its the best way to plant small plots here and there , your exactly right those guys with football size crops would be paying the right people no doubt about it .

I thought the cops would have some kind infra red detection system similar to night vision , so when i hear a plane i put on my roo suit and lie under a tree eating grass , either that or i jump on all fours and start barking like a dog :toke:

Haha! :toke:.

FkThPgz! ... they can only see ur plants if they are visible (Plant with tomatos -even hang red ping-pong ballz off of them :toke: )

No Pine forests ... No forest all preferebly ... U need good sunlight!

On the sides of this forest shuld work and if there are a few plants lyin' in a remote and (hard2landhellicopter) place away from your home ... U should have no need to worry (Dont leave shit lyin around!!!)

lol

Im not a bad boy (Itsjustthfknpgzsayiam) :applause:

Also , maybe try and plant (UPINTHETREES)! hehe - is possible eh! (uze Potz)

Anyway goodluck, and budman ...Out.

:thumbsup: