@naturalmystic

so it's called sumatran flower i've never heard of this strain is it kinda old endangered strain ot it's local strain that never got out of Sumatra? and is cannabis legal in India coz i know that shiva's worshipper smoked it but anyway this sumatran flower really are lovely then it taste kinda exotic for me close to Thai i guess but from your's and others advice i guess it's better to not buy weed here but i already got the seed though so i can just cultivate it in state

thx for your info

Rent jong kool bro , yeah i was really just speculating . But there was a strain getting round in the 70s 80s that was called sumatran flowers , i mean what ya smoking could be a relative of it , off course i have no idea but if its as good as it sounds seeds would be a bonus .

Cannabis from what i can gather as i havnt been there yet isnt legal in india , i know the holy saddhus smoke hashish flat out to get closer to there holy gods , but there an exeption .

http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2030 thats an interesting article and site . It sounds like your having a good time but after observing the recent events in bali and having travelled there myself , alot of indos seem to resent aussies and americans at the moment wether its due to global issues or simply because theres this tall poppy syndrome thing happening i dont know . But be careful :P id say in a list india sounds like the best place for good hashish and weed especailly nepal .

happy travels

head to Nepal man .. cheaper than indo , safer & more potent weed .

safe place to smoke would be a place called pokhara , in the annapurna's

about 4\5 hours bus ride from Katmandu , it's the treking gateway & on lake phewa tal

imo the best place in the world to get trashed ...

hotel garden :P

ev :nea:

Edited by everest