jow dude i'm in Indonesia now before i was in the states and in the states ussually i smoked purple haze or White widow me and my room mate personally grown. 3 days ago i bought 100gr of indonesian ganja which according to the dealer come from Aceh the effect was so fuckin hard high yet stony so my question is did any of u guys here have ever try indonesian weed if yes do u know what strain that the indonesian mostly grow? your reply will be appreciated thx ya all peace and happy toking

yeah dude i cant believe you are in indonesia and your scoring 100g of weed at a time you got some big balls bro i wouldn't be scorin a single g over there

watch yourself mate those dealers over there get payed by police to lag in aussie and american buyers not a good place to go for a smoke

cheers

i bought a lot of crappy buds in samatra, bali and i thialand, on my travels in early 2000. about 10% of the deals where very good not hydro looking but packed a punch normally with a seed or 20. Not that any made it back home with me. Needs another holiday .

I never personally had troubles with the police, but saying that a mate in veitnam had hes teeth knocked out when buying and had to pay $500 to get himself off a herion charge, either that or spend many years in jail.

thx man for all of your info

@niall

how do i contact this guy coz maybe i'm gonna hit Aceh for personal cannabis research

@stoney 79

shite thx man i should be more careful next time but the price is fuckin cheap only 60 bucks (my loc is Jakarta)

@thc24

which part of sumatra but Bali is a real hell for good quality bud if we don't have contact there are alot of shit dealer who will trick us with immature bud or leaf but they sell magic mushroom with cheap price though in bali

Id avoid drug dealings in indo all together , there 2 faced and will fuck you over to the cops while your busy sucking on your joint thinking everythings kool .Out of all the sth east asian countries thats the one i wouldnt be smoking weed in .................... used to be an awsome strain called sumatran flowers maybe what ya smoking in a derivative of that fuck knows but id head somewhere else to smoke weed like india nepal , cambodia etc ... just not there dude .

dont trust a single soul dude , because while your busy toking away and surfin these people are looking for what they can get out of you , or to fuck with you ....you can trust that B)