cloning for beginners.. Rock wool.

thanks Bongonaussie,

Those mats are stupidly priced i got mine from a pet shop same brand as the local hydro shop sells for $60 i bought mine for $35. Only thing is that its not ajustable set to 25c i think, Works fine in winter but in summer its a bit too warm so i use a layer of astro foil between crib and mat. In the peak of summer i dont use at all.

Last update on cuts

All made it and look happy now, a few probs feeding too soon but no lasting effects. Have found the new mums and also testing rizotonic against a ??? root booster to help make my mind up on which one to use..

Visually there is no differance in colour of plants, but in a few days when roots have filled cups ill get a pic of the roots. Ecpecting the rhizo to come out infront . All cuts using rizo except two one the right side.

PiCs

From this to this in about 3 weeks.

post-5631-1145275019_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1145275440_thumb.jpg

Checked the roots today all cups are full ready for planting, some of the healthist root ive ever seen.

Rizotonic really worked well this time.

The other root booster i tried worked well nearly the same amount of roots just as healthy.

Rizotonic roots seem to branch more and tend to fill cup slightly faster , Pics are same strain and rooted same day and hard to pic at first glance.

First pic ??? booster

post-5631-1145372751_thumb.jpg