Enricha Co2 Question

i think the 30% yeld is per year with an extra grow fitted in each year than devided between the prevous grows to get that 30%

flipster, seems like u have a good method but does it seriously last weeks or what? im fucked with maths so it just looks complicated to me and complicated things look like they work :scratchin:

i think the 30% yeld is per year with an extra grow fitted in each year than devided between the prevous grows to get that 30%

flipster, seems like u have a good method but does it seriously last weeks or what? im fucked with maths so it just looks complicated to me and complicated things look like they work :scratchin:

Ah haaa! I can finally post now! It was coming up with errors this morning.

Yes, it does lasts weeks. Mine has been bubbling for about 1.5 weeks so far, I can let you know when it is all done if you like.

Ferengi, I disagree about faster growth causing less healthy plants. How do you measure this unhealthyness?

Edited by flipster

BULLSHIT< c02 does NOT increase your yeild Unless you plant were bneing starved of c02.

of course it increases yeild.... If you save 2 weeks of your cycle.. it allows you to get an extra grow in for the year.... so theres an increase of %25 right there, if you get 4 crops a year and then you can get 5 in with Co2.... and I did say UPTO %30.....

and as for the plants starving for Co2... thats the whole reason for having it... the earths atmostphere stands at around 300ppm of Co2.. MJ grows most efficiently at around 1500 ppm.. so of course if you arent using Co2 then those plants are starving for it...... they use 5x more co2 that the earth can supply....

but I agree totally with the faster the plant grows the less potent it will be.... with all this said... all the buds Ive smoked that had been grown with a co2 injection system.. havent been any where near as nice as buds grown with out it.....but that is My opinion.... they just didnt seem to have the resin content....but the buds were definately bigger.....and Co2 DOES increase yeild...

weather its worth the cash to set it up..... I really dont think so.... soda water does just as good as would the brewers yeast trick.....

Edited by SukonmiSkunk

ok guys i bought some instant dry yeast made by defiance quality foods i mixed up some sugar in a bucket with hot water than added some cold water to bring the temp down than added the yeast gave that a mix had a nap for 1 hour than checked on the mix i walked into the shed it smelt like the yeast packets (like shit) i than went to get the camera now my nose is all fucked up and hurting feels like its burning so im assuming the CO2 is now being released? heres a picture it kind of looks like beige bubbling ice cream lol one thing i noticed once i took the lid off it seem to knock the air out of the yeast? the lid was covering the top about 95%

post-2209-1143012158_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gazza2001au