Just Planted

Guest bradwazere

Guest bradwazere
ah fuck this im bringing them inside and using a bendy desk lamp, should be ok for tomorrow, then ill make a small trip get one of those floursecent lights. ugh

silent toker

get something around 250mm or above for pots and with drainage holes, also put something like broken tiles/terracotta,stones or gravel in the bottom-just whatever you can find if your on a budget, wash it first if recycling, put your soil on top. try and build a mini tent out of clear plastic to protect it or modify a bought mini greenhouse? bring it inside at night time if you can. best you can do without a light indoors i think

seems abit odd to say best to do without a light indoors , wats all that about ?? It can only be a positive , io mean dont worry your shits not goin to be thirty times stronger and you wont develop a mental illness haha , my advice ontop is get yourself a 4oowatt hps wack them in veg on a 18/6 cycle for a month or two then boot them into flowering 12/12 , there enough people on this site to get you good results when you come across problems .

Guest bradwazere

i checked on the seeds today , not even popped, so put them in a container with 2 layers papertowel on bottom of a tupperware container and 1 layer on top , all of the them soaked in water.

then ill be moving into the soil, 9 inch pots each. :scratchin:

Guest bradwazere

Sprouted :scratchin: got some nice little stem happening and 2 tiny leaves.

I cant grow for long because im moving in a couple of months , aug

What i do right? is leave the plants outside for about a month 4 weeks , and then from them on , i just remember to leave them outside for 12 hours , then bring them inside in complete darkness for 12 hours, bring em back out etc etc. Then it hopefully! should start to think its flowering. correct?? cant get lights.

The whole thing about 12/12 is that its away of inducing flowering for plants that are used to 18/6 cycle or constant 24 hour light , it really wont apply in your case . Im assuming with the weather that your plants after a couple of weeks will switch to flower , so what youll end up with if you dont tip is a foot high plant with a bud on the top . Whats the situation with you moving ? Ive moved with plants before , you can put them in wardrobes etc or otto bins secured of course . Id still say a light will eventually be your best bet even if you dont do it this grow , its a must for future grows .