Just Planted

Guest bradwazere

Guest bradwazere

hello fello ozzie stoners!

I planted my seeds today , i didnt germinate them, i had a post couple days before and my main mission was to let nature take its part on this one.

I had 3 seeds, from a really good strain that i was smoking earlier tuesday.

I had 3 hard plastic coca cola cups shown in this picture, i popped all the seeds in seperate cups with rich organic soil. And leaving it.. i was told to get a 9 inch pot and plant all the seeds in a triangle but the pot is stuffed so this will do wont it?? then when i go buy my pots tomorrow ill get three 9 inch pots?

After its sprouted and lets say about 5 inches tall? ill tip the cup upside down and plant it a large 9 inch pot. hopefully they will germinate soon.

I hope this goes well considering im going fully natural growth.

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture171vl.jpg

how long you reckon till i harvest , i dont know much, one lad said 8 weeks , one guy said 1 year , another said 4 months?? so whats up?

peace out

hey there sounds good i probably would have germinated give mother nature a little help but ahh well each to there own.

are you growing under a light or outdoors the vegatation period will differ heaps depending on where ya growing inside i would veg for 4 weeks out side not to shore aint done a outdoory yet???

good luck get some photos when they pop

cool man, do those cups have drainage holes??? if not they wont last long... can I suggest for seedlings... the foam cups are great.... and cheap, also the foam gives a little insulation keeping the soil at a more consistant temp..... not really but it would help

you arent groing this outside are ya???? if so they wont get very big, considering everything is at the end of flowering season.....

underlights is the go for this time of year....

seeds will take about 4-6 weeks to sex then about another 10-12 weeks after that, depending on how long you veg them for... usually seed crops take between 4-5 months for a full grow...

good luck mate....

Edited by SukonmiSkunk

Guest bradwazere
yeah, i know i wont get much out of it . dont mind if its some schwag shit ethier , hopefully it will be good. Just got a knife and dug about 7 - 10 dodgey holes probly about 1 cm each. should do the job. when they sprout (hopefully..) do i like put them in seperate pots? and what diametre pots should i use? and buy drainage hole ones ???

Maybe you couldve saved yourself alot of bother and just put them in normal sized pots ?, planting outdoors now youll be lucky to end up with a decent stick and a handful of leaf depending on what climate your in , northern nsw alot better , southern but coastal not to bad , inland nsw your goin to be hitting some hard weather soon . The trouble with the cold is its gonna stunt your plants bad before theyve even had a chance to grow of course this depends on weather , i know people inland that already putting there jumpers on , id go with sukonmi and get yourself a light .Theyll get bigger chunkier and you can study your new hobby alot closer at your own leisure .

good luck

get something around 250mm or above for pots and with drainage holes, also put something like broken tiles/terracotta,stones or gravel in the bottom-just whatever you can find if your on a budget, wash it first if recycling, put your soil on top. try and build a mini tent out of clear plastic to protect it or modify a bought mini greenhouse? bring it inside at night time if you can. best you can do without a light indoors i think :scratchin: