Ordering Seeds

yeah i have befor and probably will again i used planet skunk and they were really good and you can just deposit the money into there aussie bank account at the branch and the beans will be on the way dont expect a reply saying they have recieved the money your seeds will just turn up.

good quality i have planted 6 out of my last order and they all poped and are doing nicely

lol

xpat would you be able to post a list of all the seeds u can send with in australia (prices too perhaps, but that might be asking a bit much) its just i would feel a little better knowing there being sent from with in aus more chances of gettin my beans, and also do u offer any free seeds with orders coz that always helps :scratchin:

planet skunk has free seeds at the moment they are lowryder X blueberry and i got some but not sure now good they are i've heard some good and some bad reports about them.

hey there everest here's those pics you wanted

tn_gallery_7211_94_368085.jpg

this pic is about a week or so old will have new ones up soon look in stoney and the bean stalk grow diary

:scratchin:

:applause: tassie green have you had any experiance with either of the seed banks that you mentioned or are you just guessing :thumbsup:

me seeds came through great from planet skunk and as i said got some free ones as well

and yeah hayzeez i do grow indoors and yes im in aust

cheerz