Ordering Seeds

g'day all oz stoners,

So how many of you here on oz stoners actually order their seeds, ive been considering it but i want to know what my chances of getting caught are and if so what will happen to me?, is it best to use a money oreder or can i safely do it with my credit card and if i do happen to order some what seedbank do you recomend

peace out and stay high

g'day all oz stoners,

So how many of you here on oz stoners actually order their seeds, ive been considering it but i want to know what my chances of getting caught are and if so what will happen to me?, is it best to use a money oreder or can i safely do it with my credit card and if i do happen to order some what seedbank do you recomend

peace out and stay high

We do offer a credit card service now. ( just thought i'd mention that)

Just use a different name on your shipping addess.

I'll be honest with you and say your chances of getting caught are almost nothing. Close to Zero.

The chances your seeds will be taken, well that's just pot luck. There is always the risk that coustoms will sniff out your package. It's about %90 chance you'll get your beans.

Hope this helps you out.

Xpat

yeah i reckon ill prob take my chances and order a batch, anyone have any recomendations on something not overly pricey - alot of the mixes look like very good value like the indoor mix 40 seeds for around 80 bucks thats sounds good to me, anyone have an idea on how long seeds can sit around if stored correctly and still be able to germinate, cheers

oh yeah and how big are all your buds down perth wise any pics would be great i wanna see if mine measures up;)

yeah i reckon ill prob take my chances and order a batch, anyone have any recomendations on something not overly pricey - alot of the mixes look like very good value like the indoor mix 40 seeds for around 80 bucks thats sounds good to me, anyone have an idea on how long seeds can sit around if stored correctly and still be able to germinate, cheers

oh yeah and how big are all your buds down perth wise any pics would be great i wanna see if mine measures up;)

I have had them last 4 or 5 years just in a dark cupboard/////////////Longer in the fridge,,so they say

We do offer a credit card service now. ( just thought i'd mention that)

Just use a different name on your shipping addess.

I'll be honest with you and say your chances of getting caught are almost nothing. Close to Zero.

The chances your seeds will be taken, well that's just pot luck. There is always the risk that coustoms will sniff out your package. It's about %90 chance you'll get your beans.

Hope this helps you out.

Xpat

When are you going to bring the hole range of beans to oz or more strains over??//.......Thanks for looking after me XPAT :applause:

Logger king i ordered ice, agfaan and aurora indica

but i got the ice, but with k2 and the indoor mix seeds

Nirvana stuffed up and put the wrong seed packets together, somehow?

I also wouldnt suggest you buy Nirvana seeds anyways, if your going to take the risk to grow then make sure its a good strain.