rock flower juice? any good

Yeh, didn't they come out with none pgr version with a similar name just a pk boost

I believe its called Rock resinator or something like that but it doesnt work the same the original literally apparently doubles the yeild ... just wondering because apparently ive been smoking the Original version for years.... hasnt been bad smoke but as im new to the grow your own my teacher and old supplier has awesomely shown me the ways but im not keen on using the original anymore...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

good genetics good grow environment shouldnt need pgr's

Haha sometimes u gotta work with what ya got hey...

I believe its called Rock resinator or something like that but it doesnt work the same the original literally apparently doubles the yeild ... just wondering because apparently ive been smoking the Original version for years.... hasnt been bad smoke but as im new to the grow your own my teacher and old supplier has awesomely shown me the ways but im not keen on using the original anymore...

Ok are you growing this pot to sell or smoke??

The shit you are talking about is fucking toxic and will ruin ya buds.

Sounds like ya want to sell it because all ya banging on about is doubling ya yield.

Go on use it then smoke it ya self so the only cunt ya poison is ya self.

• Upvote 1

Ok are you growing this pot to sell or smoke??

The shit you are talking about is fucking toxic and will ruin ya buds.

Sounds like ya want to sell it because all ya banging on about is doubling ya yield.

Go on use it then smoke it ya self so the only cunt ya poison is ya self.

Yeah don't touch that shit with a 10ft clown pole, things were a bit different 14 years ago, they didn't fully realise the dangers of PGR's.

It's all about natural as possible nowadays, look into 'No Till' grows or organic grows with worm juice and compost teas.

worm poo juice and fish heads = nice buds, they love that shit.

Edited by The Stoned Jester
  • Upvote 1