fucken oath

im learning heaps

u guys rock

thanks keepleft for the info

let me know how u go with the 1.25ml

this CYCOCEL stuff

i may be able to get some ill let u know if ido

how much is it

both in hydro shops and from the commercial industry??

thanks guys

take care

s

was once told the two active ingredients of U turn seems to have gone in one ear and out the other.

Rod any idea of the name/names of Part B uturn?

Info on Chlormequat is muchly appreciated,

Paclabutrazol is another PGr in uturn at one time, and easly bought from Bunnings(bonzi) at weaker strengths.

Hi THC , I got a mate that got Uturn for me yrs ago , it was unheard of at the time , Im going to see him in a week or so , I,ll see if he knows or can find out whats in it , he originally got it from the makers , I seem to remember him saying at the time one part was a carrier or extender of some sort ,, long time ago Im pretty vague on it :peace:

What was interesting in one of those papers was the yeild difference between the PGRs and the different times of application , maybe Uturn is a mix of PGRS . we shall see if we can find out :peace:

Cheers Rod

Edited by Roadblock

Rod ill do the same pretty sure i know where i can get the current part names form.

my harvest looks well down on last grow using U turn as per usuaL.

cant make up my mind if uturn will be used in next grow, Yield wise it adds atleast 30% with loss of odor.

just an update guys. last 2 grows i used rockjuice at half the recommended dose, i applied it at 7 days into flower in 1 room and 9 days into flower in another room. the effects of the rockjuice at half the recommended dose were as good as using it at full strength. in fact one room exceeded my best yield ever.

one thing to note though is even at 50% of recommended dose the buds still looked like they were treated with a PGR.

i applied it on saturday (4 days ago) in another grow 14 days into flower at 25% of the recommended dose. initial indications is that it is working as per the 50% and full strength dose. will need to wait another week to confirm though. but at this stage they are showing signs of PGR treatment

what im trying to do is see if there is a point where you can apply rockjuice and achieve dense buds but not completely stop all growth. therfore get longer thick buds, as opposed to short 'golf balls'. im experimenting both with time of application and dose. will keep u updated. im about to apply it this week to another room at 25% of recommended dose at 7 days into flower to see how that goes.

but i can confidently say that after using rockjucie for last 5 or so grows, and having used superbud, and sudden impact (quick turn) for many years, i HIGHLY recommend rockjuice over the others. the end product is far superior - particularly in terms of smell and resin.