My botanical library

Guest Eikel

@Buddy, @F420 - Get some more guys! Well, I would, but I love to read books in the "traditional" form smile.gif

I had a whole stack of them, but since if you get busted your in the shit for having books of that nature. I gave them away. lol

I had a big cleanup and got rid of stuff I wasnt using.

I got a couple of books on natives and wildflowers, one on bulbs and annuals, australian medicinal plants, and fruit and berries. There's a really old readers digest Complete book of garden which is a laugh. It has a first aid section where the snake bite treatment really says to cut the bite and suck out the venom :lol:

Got Botany for gardeners too, which is fairly in depth. A little to deep for me but I like this quote in the intro (hope I can quote it?)

"From simple beginnings, plants evolved first among earth's living things, thus setting a priority that still abides: Plants in one form or another, can exist forever without animals, but animals cannot exist without plants."

Tru, we'd have no air, and no mull :D

Hi Guys,

My most recent books include Growing Exceptional Cannibis by DJ Short. It's pretty good and outlines some of his breeding principles as well as his growing techniques.

I borrowed BOGs book entitled BOG which sucks...save yur money.

I also have an Aussie book by John Mason called Commercial Hydroponics. It's a great book for understanding the nuts and bolts of hydro.

Dee