My Plant Pics and a few q's

Nice to be in flower. I still have 3-4 weeks yet.

All that has been said about PK it spot on. Wait till buds are formed then use as directed over a week long period on top of your nutes. The flowering girl looks smashing. lol

wantdachronic ...i think that pot might be a bit small though...if you transplanted into a much larger pot, that sexy beast would boom and pound on the buds

If it was sooner in flower than where your at, I would look at w's suggestion at a repot. The thing is that she is well on her way now and a little perhaps too late.

Looks a nice old ozy satvia dom seedling in the beginning. Goodluck with the next few weeks.lol

if that is a soil grown plant, i would cut back on the nutes a bit, but otherwise those plants look fantastic :thumbsup

with the pk13-14, you sure as shit dont wanna make my mistake by using it too soon, wait untill the buds are starting to chunk up and then give it a small dose, i think if you wait another 2-3 weeks it will be perfect timing :smoke

What happens if you use PK 13.14 to early???????????/.....How much does it pump them at at the right time??.......WHen is the right time????

LK ... What happens if you use PK 13.14 to early???????????/

Your grow will crall to the finishing line running last. I have one plant still running and it is about 2 weks over now. It's all explained ! Plant left from administering PK13/14 early

LK ... How much does it pump them at at the right time??

You have to guess if you don't know when your plant finishes. It's one bennifits of having previously grown it or you know the genetic line from which it came. Others see previous grow times on sites like OS.

If it's Indica dom shorter time is needed to finish, but there is still a range owhithin the Indica strains covering from 6 weeks to the longest finisher of approx 10 weeks.

If it's Satvia dom plant the range of time to finish is anything from 8 to 20 (extream) weeks

LK ...WHen is the right time????

You'll have to guess if you don't know the finishing times. On the PK lable it says 3 weeks from harvest :doh: So when should you administer @ 1-2 ml per Lt on top of your flowering nutes. I'd say when the buds are a few weeks into budding right up.

LK ....I think im still a week or 2 away from applying pk13/14 also.

It's your call and I would say the asame thing looking at you plant.

Since your outswide, feeding by hand and possibly don't know when the plant is to finish leave it as late as you can, but just before the plant stalls for full on bud production. I know it dosn't make your job easier saying that but

Goodluck with providing PK for that amazing transition - look forward to seeing the end results LOGGER_KING :xcited:

Hey all just thought i would update you on my plants progress. I have started Pk 13/14 on the top of my current ferts schedule. She really seems to be lovin it. Alot of the white bud hairs are turning brownish, so i think she aint got that much longer to go now. OK with out any more delay the pic.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/taipanboi/IMGP2112.jpg