My Plant Pics and a few q's

Hey guys, glad to find this site after the recent happenings with overgrow, im glad that we have a fully Australian site dedicated to us stoners!! I have a few pics of my plant as shes grown up that i would like to share with you all.

I have been feeding her with miracle grow throughout the vegetative stages of her growth. Now that shes about 1-2 weeks into flowering, i went out and bought Dutch Master One flower, and a bottle of PK 13/14. For the past week i have been gradually increasing the strength of the DM one to 100 mls per 10 liters of water as per the instructions, she seems to absolutely love this new fert.

I have a question to ask of you guys out there? I have read that the PK13/14 should be used once at about week 5 of flowering, or there has been proven results using at half strength for 3-4 weeks from week 5. Im after some advice on this situation as this is my first mully ive ever grown.

Thanks in advance!!

The 2 on the left are the females.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/taipanboi/IMGP2060.jpg

Them about 3-4 weeks after that, then gave away the male and one female after he almost started to turn...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/taipanboi/IMGP2076.jpg

My last baby all grown up!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/taipanboi/IMGP2083.jpg

Cheers taipanboi

if that is a soil grown plant, i would cut back on the nutes a bit, but otherwise those plants look fantastic :thumbsup

with the pk13-14, you sure as shit dont wanna make my mistake by using it too soon, wait untill the buds are starting to chunk up and then give it a small dose, i think if you wait another 2-3 weeks it will be perfect timing :smoke

with the pk13-14, you sure as shit dont wanna make my mistake by using it too soon, wait untill the buds are starting to chunk up and then give it a small dose, i think if you wait another 2-3 weeks it will be perfect timing  :smoke

Couldn't be more right i think too many people use pk 13-14 too early , if you want to use a potash type product early in flower try heavy weight that is MEANT to be used at the begining

not too long till you'll be smokeing her :thumbsup

So how do i use this pk 13/14? do i use it everyday for a week? or just a once off? is it worthwhile to use it for more than one application.

Also you say cut back on the ferts. is there any reason for this? should i fert one day then water then fert again? Pls describe this.

they should only need ferts once a week, but you still gotta water with plain water when needed and because im pretty sure they are hydro nutes, you gotta use them at half strength on soil grown plants...but if you are growing in a hydroponic medium, then i would use them at full strength once a week :smoke

the pk13-14 can be used more than once, but dont use it at all untill the buds have some weight to them and then use it again in a couple of weeks ;)

Hey Taipanboi, nice work there, ladies lookin sweet.

I'm with you sorry to say, would like to know about the PK 13/14 in direct reference to soilies in pots. Looks like you and I have a similar mix of perl too. I was gonna try it for a weeks worth of feedings, being that the hydro dudes leave it in their res for a week. ??

Good luck there, looks like a good harvest coming up ;)

very nice looking plant lol

i think that pot might be a bit small though...if you transplanted into a much larger pot, that sexy beast would boom and pound on the buds lol

you will need probably 2-3 weeks before applying the pk13-14, but if you use it and transplant into a larger pot, i bet you pull heaps of ounces, if you are lucky, a pound or more lol

damn that is a sexy bitch of a plant though :wacko: