Blood Pressure and Weed

SurfFL

Question

It sure can. If you have blood pressure/heart issues you should be getting your blood pressure checked regularly anyway.

If your health is under control then the risks are probably (or more likely definitely) worth it for most of us. If your health is becoming a concern maybe you need to think about cutting down or quitting.

but the short answer is yeah, cannabis can complicate your health problems.

like always, your best advice will come from a professional Doctors, not stoners.

When i stop smoking hydro...mine goes through the roooof

That could well be because your edgey wanting to get stoned again etc or new energy levels , i see the problem not nessecarily being with the drug , but with the volumes of smoke your forcing into your lungs particularly with a bong hit . Your heart has to adjust to new conditions constantly cigarettes do the same thing . It would be easy enough for you to monitor your blood pressure by getting your doc to take your blood pressure pot free one day and then stoned another , then youll know .

I, too, have high bp. In my experience, partaking in such social activities tends to lower it. I have, in addition to good old fashioned exercise, adopted a low sodium diet to help keep it down. After about a week I started feeling fan fucking tastic... I just went back to the doc (after one month of adopting said diet) and they say to keep doing whatever I'm doing.

The downside of this - not a lot of munchie foods are low sodium, but you can have leftovers that are orgasmic.

If this idea interests you, send me a message and I'll give you some awesome recipies.