cash 4 pics

suzy

Thanx 4 the great response guys.....it is only the forwarding addy and is not related to my bong smoking game, If Oz S want a comp 2 promote the store re-opening be happy 2 comply as it will be available in store when it re-opens, :)

Pics are 4 mag doing feature on SA harvest, Aussie's biggest and best. Strains and set-ups $'s depending on size published.

Peace and bong on

Sue

" Bogus, fungus, catus hail has ruined your crop, have a cone 2 recouperate"

The Koota game :whistling

ATTENTION PLEASE: I wish to point out that this would be a very dangerous time to see any Published work on the growing of cannabis appear in the public areana.

Such an story on cannabis in the hands of a politician could become a powerful example of why Cannabis laws should be changed. :)

So PLEASE consider the possible ramifications of contributing to such a magazine.

Sorry to throw a wet blanket on your request Suzy, but I MUST put the welfare my long-time lover first.

:smoke :smoke :smoke :smoke

It is 4 exactly that reason that ya should stand up and be clouted, the truth will set you free, we have been marginalized 4 2 long and 2 quote a famous Aussie "The time has come". If everyone who smoked took their bong to their local police station and demand to be charged the justice system would shut down, not 2 mention the economic benefits to each and every state, of this cash crop, and don't believe those who count the beans know what it's worth...More than the wine industry in SA. The reason why politicians get away with propagating bullshit like pot causes mental health problems and get away with it, is because we're all 2 busy hiding the fact that we smoke- over 30% of us, according to the ABS.

It's time 4 a huge coming out- loud and proud.

Thought this was the point of 420- law reform. :) :scratchin