cash 4 pics

suzy

High all?

Looking for nice pics for Aussie feature in O/S head mag. Any printed will be paid for depending on the size published. Small sizes for selection process but must be able to supply print ready of at least 1Mb.

Send submissions to contact@thekootagame.com , so start clickin' folks. :thumbsup

4 printing in March.

:yingyang

www.thekootagame.com

Home

Welcome to the Koota Game - the game that tests your Karma!

Ditch your computer games and take a journey back to the sixties, to relive the life of a hippy.........or live it for the first time!

The most exciting and fun board game to be released since Woodstock, the Koota Game has it all - Psychedelic artwork, massive tri-fold gaming area and more action and laughs than any other game!

So get your friends together and find out who has the best karma to become the "richest dude of them all."

The world's 1st smoking board game!

::): not bad

i detect a vague smell of advertorial here :scratchin not that there's anything wrong with that .. but I seem to remember a post a few months back from a new toker talking about this same board game .... guess I'll check it out ...

and yeh, I'm with dsyfer in the slightly dubious corner .. nice way to collect stoner names and addies ... if you were a LEO :reallyexcited: .. yes, paranoia rules over here! but then I've been smoking since I was a teenager .. and that was a few decades ago .. so if Mr Sheen and his cronies are right, I got out of it lucky with just paranoia ::P:

oh, and of course be interested in learning how much is on offer for nice pix :) I'll bet its huge! overseas stoner magazine? interesting :reallyexcited: all my pix are more than one meg in their original state .. .got some 8meg monsters of the NL in flower ... or am I getting excited about advertorial :scratchin

Yeah Musha right on track, they posted this game on OS when it 1st came out

but it cost about $70-... HA... about same price as a quarter...

what stoner is going to buy a game rather than smoko....fat chance ::P:

they should have donated a game to OS for a prize, so someone could test it out,

rave about it and sales increase....where's thier bizness sense? :)

Musha's 10 Tetra-pixel camera ::D: :smoke

My main Query would be about wether we can watermark our own images or not

discreetly ofcourse

re the game itself I have played it a few times and it's actually quite fun , I'm gonna get a new board now I'm over west and organise a few games between members

Better than evil fuckign monopolly ... evil fuckign game that is :)