Can someone tell me?

thatswho

yeah I agree with ozmade,

mate Ive been growing indoors for nearly 20 years and I am still getting the occasonal flop. :whistling

looking at your girl tho, alltho she looks a little spindily now, I am sure over the next few weeks she will start to fill out a lot more. She sure looks healthy..our out doories have just started to flower......looking at your baby i would say shes about halfway through.......hard to tell from a pic tho.....the little nug up top sure looks nice and tasty..well done :thumbsup

Yeah she diffenetly looks too premature at the moment. I can keep her going for aleast another 3-4 weeks before I need to pull her, that's because we are moving, and then that leaves me a 3-4 weeks to dry her out and cure etc. Do you think 3-4 weeks gives enough time to dry/cure?

Its amazing how fast they change, like for the past 4 maybe 5 weeks all she did was grow, and nothing really looks any different then once those preflowers start to show, its all on!!

I grew a few last year and they were really smelly but this one sort of doesn't have a smell like the others, its kind of a sweet/gentle smell. Does that make much sense?? (Probably not cause I've had one too many cones this morning) :lol:

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!!