outdoor grow

clones it is he was stuck on seeds so thats what i asked for my buddy has never grown and i dont have the expirence i want (every indoor grow has gotten botched so far mom, cops, bad luck, stupid people, lack of matterals blah blah blah)

this is not only a good buissness opertunity but also a way for him to learn more about our favorite plant me to

i plan on living with him for the first part of the grow and getting it started for him

canada nice place funny guys on horses :blink:

ok 50 full grown plants and rape for cuttings i got it i need more clonex i have the small bottle i dont want to have to get 1000 clones 1 at a time

thanx for the info i will get started on it soon ill let you guys know how this is going (what strain, plant growth and then i will be bombbarding this site for info in mass cloning info

64 count trays were the way i was thinking of going

and im off to overgrow to check out SoQuick

ok i saw SoQuicks stuff and holy shit i wish i could meet the guy but oh well i got a few ideas going in my head now ok question for everyne that knows genetics cuz im not that great yet i need a sativa dominant plant thats of corse for outdoors big yeild would be nice but the plant will have to be a little late and harvested a litttle eariy any ideas

good luck finding a place to grow 1000 plants mate.

cloning is your best option but your gonna have to get more than you and your buddy involved to dip 1000 clones in rooting hormones and find enough electricity to run them 24/7 under fluros for a couple weeks.

such a large scale operation needs more than a bit of quick advice from a personal grower's forum!

your gonna need a fuckload of piping and water supply (or a very fit mate with a watering can!)

also id be careful making a 4000 dollar transaction for cannabis seeds- that could land you in an ocean of shit!

good luck anyway mate! id suggest trying to stay out of the commercial cannabis growing career and maybe grow a few good quality plants for your personal use... but each to his own!

ok i saw SoQuicks stuff and holy shit i wish i could meet the guy but oh well i got a few ideas going in my head now ok question for everyne that knows genetics cuz im not that great yet i need a sativa dominant plant thats of corse for outdoors big yeild would be nice but the plant will have to be a little late and harvested a litttle eariy any ideas

Did anyone notice this guys last post date???

Uncle Arthur

I have a relative that lives in Cali, and... he says that he can get the sweepings from the floor of the compassion club that he uses for like free.

But as has already been said you'll do way better with clones. As long as deer don't get them.

The other possibility is to do an indoor grow with lowryder and keep breeding your own seed until you have enough. Lowryder is seed to harvest in 90 days, very low profile, no photoperiod so you could do a grow that's harvested when the man won't be looking for it. GG