Seed selection

Thanks for all the reply's guys.

its great to see all the help out there :thumbsup

I having a last look at planetskunk now before i make my big decision, i just wish i had a bigger set-up so i can try some more varieties!

Im thinking of getting skunk xxx from T.H. and nirvana's afghan.

Then next grow get some good quality White Widow.

Oh well its back to go old dogy aussie buckets for now. Think i might go back to bongs untill i get my crop done, and have buckets then, and prpare for a big shock lol

cheers once again

The Skunk XXX is a new, budget, line from THSeeds... Ive posted on a few places about their new strains, and only got info about Kushage (OG Kush x SAGE). You will be one of the first people I know thats doing a grow of it if you buy the seeds. I cant see anything coming from TH Seeds' being disappointing. I grew Sensi's Black Domina and it was great, smaller buds though, but dense and rock solid, im thinking the afghani would be similar.

Good luck

Nath

K2 is meant to be a killer commercial strain... its what most of the good dutch commercial growers are using nowdays apparently. I have a few movies where one of them does a K2 grow. Also if you go to OG and have a look at the grow threads, it does really well against other strains when put into comparison with them.

And you cant really take the nirvana ratings to scale. They dont exactly weigh them all and tell what the per m2 is.. its all done on what the breeders think a rough estimate is. Either that or they round all the numbers out to the nearest 50/100, which is pretty stupid I think.

I agree with Cerebro NL isn't the best out there but it's a prize winner, easier to grow than others and certainly wont disapoint.

I can suggsest you take into account what you don't like. I personally don't like pine flavours, one strain i found has a pine flavoured strain in it's parentage and it was too late by the time i found out, there is still hope though as it is rumoured to have a lemonade flavour which i think i would like but there's always a chance the pine could be dominant or even noticable enough to ruin my enjoyment of it. So think about what you don't like too.