Seed selection

Hi

I will be starting my first indoor hydro grow soon. I have 2 20L buckets set up, draining to a resevour, in a cupboard. On one bucket I have a drip system set up and the other I have misters set up in the bucket. I just won’t to experiment and see how both methods go.

The question that I have is what would be the best seeds for me to get as this is my first grow? I have been looking at www.planetskunk.com and I only want get cheap seeds (from Nirvana) for now, in case I go wrong some how. I am mainly after a medium sized plant and I wouldn’t mind a decent yield, but quality is more important than quantity! I am interested in anyone’s thoughts about how you think the following varieties will go in my setup?

Afghani

AURORA INDICA

B52

BIG BUD

Bubbelicous

CALIFORNIA ORANGE

JOCK HORROR

MAROC x AFGHAN

MISTY

NORTHERN LIGHT

NORTHERN LIGHT X BIG BUD

NORTHERN LIGHT X SHIVA

SHIVA

WHITE WIDOW

Soz there is a bit of a list but its so hard to decide!

Cheers and happy smoking to all

i'd go the bubblicious because its meant to be one of the better tasting strains going around but any of them would pretty much do the job...i would just ask yourself how much you smoke, how quickly you get immune, what taste and flavours are you after? etc. and then base your choice on that....i think that the maximum amount of sativa you will want in that area is about 50% as they'll over croud the grow room but most of those strains fall well within that limit :smoke

For potency and yield... nothing would beat White widow... for just pure pleasure tasting smoke and wicked high, potent too, Jock horror. But Ive found people have taken 70 days to flower the Jock from Nirvana. The White Widow will go 10 weeks+ to get the frost, if the Nirvana Widow even frosts I dunno lol

If you are stuck to cheap strains... why not try Planetskunks, White Label White Skunk.. $24 for 15 Seeds, CHEAPER than Nirvana. And there is Double Gum for $32 if I recall correctly, thats a bubblegum hybrid or their version of Bubblegum, but White Label has better reports than most of Nirvanas stuff. Ive also heard that most of Nirvana's stuff is a F1 hybrid with Skunk #1. I know alot of their "Pure" Sativas are.

TH Seeds have also released a cheap packet of seeds called Skunk XXX. Everything from TH Seeds is quality.

Widow has a unique taste to it also, Ive been smoking Great White Shark (White widow x Skunk) all year long, with a commercial skunk strain, and I really like the taste of the GWS. But my old growing partner totally dislikes it, its weird.

Booda your so right its just too hard to pick, take blind stab cause im sure you'd be happy with any on your list

recently harvested a nirvana afghan and it is very potent, high yeilding and tolerates abuse well

i would not expect anyone would build a tolerance it is almost narcotic :smoke