yet another sexing question!!

Hi Guys,

Just got an updated photo of my biggest and healthiest plant and I think he has balls. Which is a bastard but never mind.

post-4831-1137999767_thumb.jpg

One more to sex and all its doing at the moment is growing bushier and bigger every day, I'm pinning the new growth down because its suppose to be growing along the ground, then I go out the following day and I have to repin it down cause its growing so much. It is loving the sun so much. I haven't taken any photos of that one.

Any comment on the photo would be great

Thatswho

My outdoor season is going from bad to bloody shocking. :humpf

I pulled another male today. Down to two plants on definiate female and one unknown.

Then this morning I find out that our new job requires us to start 1 month early then what we expected, so instead of moving the last week of may, we are moving end March early april. At least the end of May I know my plants would have been harvest.

Is there any suggestions of how to force bud these babies, I've decided I dont really care now if they arent the most beautiful buds but just something I can smoke for myself. Any ideas please!!

I have thought about putting a big black plastic bag over them for 12 hours at a time would this help?

Thats a bummer when things dont turn out, but i wouldent use a plastic bag over them as they wont be able to breave and it will kill them, if you could make up a cover that could breave you mite be able to speed up the flowering a bit giving them 12/12 cover on and off but not that much, out doors is a little harder to control when it comes to flowering them to indoors...