Fungus/insect problem ?

Thamks people it is looking better with the improvement in wheather - suns out & temps up.

thc24 ...........  real hungry
Not wrong thc

W ..... well if you are watering at a pH of either 5.8 or 7.4, the plant would end up looking exactly the same as the way yours is now due to nutrient lockout

So would over fert which I think I did ?

That what I said earlier no one was wrong! Yes, it's nute "lock out" due to either PH or over feeding. It's is extreamly hungry borrowing from stored supplies (fat - sort of).

That aside, it's looking alot better now in such a short time :detective2: . A few more days with an altered nute regime (only using Dynamic Llifter Concentrate), water/feed less, armed with a truncheon to measure EC and my PH meter will be in Monday now (hopefuilly). :thumbsup

PS/ When I said I had nutes which are self adjusting (buffered). I was getting a few wires crossed as I had not used them (COGr - Flores) on my outdoor grow.

Perhaps It is a stoners preivelege

Thanks peeps !