Guest SOMEONE

hey

i find with the coir and i havent yet had the chance to use tha canna brand that i always need to dilute it with some perlite.. and i always put a 2 or 3 inch layer of either perlite or hydroton on top of the perlite/ coco mix and to this day touch wood i have never had a problem with those trecherous gnats..

i used to run an automated drip run to waste system but now personally prefere to hand water..

take care happy harvests and

peace out

someone...................

I grow using coco,, with the oz company autopot,, its a swc system,, suits indoor growing in the uk even in summer(:thumbsup:).

Personally would only use Canna Coco and Canna nutes as you get what you pay for with gardening products and Canna Is quality Although its obviously down to how much airation you add to your coco I like a good 1.5 litres of perlite per pot in my 7 ltr pots.

Ive never had a problem using coco nor has anyother Uk Autpot head that I know (autopotters are pretty tight crew in Blighty)

Edited by Uriel