Do you add tobacco to your pot?

Do you add tobacco to your pot?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:xcited:

Cool , and I agree with you guyz to an extent .. sure smokin MJ straight could not be more pure .. :toke:

Hmmm , Its hard to explain tobacco and its effects imho .. but once you have gotten used to it .. I suppose it has an effect all of its own ..

Then when mixed with the MJ , a standard Cone of Bud becomes something more .. or something else if you like ... :rolleyes:

I hope its common knoweledge these days that Its' not the Tobacco per say that is very unhealthy to smoke .. Its the highly addictive chemicals the governments of the world allow the tobacco companies to lace theie cigarettes and tobbacco with ..

This is fact .. and why?? .. Pure Economy why but ofc :sly: ..

I'm not the the only person who is addicted to bongs with a little spin in the mix .. i.e. A Pipe or a joint might be practical or fun .. but I will not be satisfied until I have a bong of a mix that I personally have prepared to my own liking .. :whistle:

Note : I'd rather have a session of straight cones than a session of overspun cones tho .. :peace:

The Smell and taste (or aroma) of smokin MJ is kinda overratted imo .. If your smoking then your still smokin plant products that produces too many oxides fit for your lungs ..

With really great smoko that is so potent its very hard to hold in the lungs .. sometimes a little "spin" can be worthwhile ..

But basically , if you get used to it .. that is what you will prefer .. :)

Anyway , this is a very short post with just a quick quip or 2 to summarize as little as possible about my point until the future of time being ..

Cheerz :pokey:

Budman :peace:

(P.S. .. Say No to Government Corporation Tobacco!!!) B)

(Oh and P.S. again .. Salt on your dinner .. or cordial in your water .. Milo in the milk .. tea and sugar with sugar and cream .. ... point being .. enough is never enough , but sometimes things just mix well) :whistle: O.k. Cool ..

No i dont , it makes it taste like total shit .. But i will smoke it with baccy if its a share joint witha mate or something or its its the Last of the bowl an got now more an want it to last that lil more an slow it down , I also use screans some times to help slow down the burn.

:D

does tobaco actually make it go further or does it mean you smoke 5 cones at half streanth or two and a half at full strenth you get no more stoned off the 5 but you increase your chances of cancer emphysema and many more other conditions exponentially.

there is a fixed amount of thc in your pot

there is none in your tobaco

fucking think logicly people

no

i gave up the 'spin'(tobacco) in my cones 36 days ago. I had given up ciggys in jan this year but found myself still addicted to tobacco because of adding it to the bowl before bonging on. when i couldnt score weed i started having baccy cones (roll yer own baccy) have u ever had a pure tobacco cone?....its fucking gross..cause i didnt smoke ciggys tho i got an amazing head'spin'/rush..almost like being stoned..well at least for about 30secs..:scratchin:

as for the argument that u cant have a bong (fuck all other methods..bongs rule..) without spin cause u will cough yer guts up...thats bullshit...i had no prob switching back to pure green after smoking ciggys and spun cones for the past 5 years..(i spun em out at all differnt percentages from 5-95%.. )

..also I have found the taste of the MJ to be much more discernable without nicotine...and more enjoyable...although it does take a few weeks to get used to smoking pure MJ...instead of MJ cut with tobacco

do i care if other ppl spin cones out?..not in the least..but i wont ever do it again..nor will I ever accept a cone that has tobacco in it ever again...becasue nicotine is very very very very addictive...and well ive been there done that (smoked ciggys/smoked cones with spin) got the T shirt and im never ever gonna get addicted to nicotine again...to ensure this I am also not drinking alcohol for 1 year cause if i get drunk at the moment i would just end up smoking a pack of ciggys in one night..

[end transmission]

there is a fixed amount of
thc
in your pot

there is none in your tobac[c]o

I know some people that smoke with spin, but dont smoke cigarettes. They have regular nicotine craving symptoms,

which makes them a regular pot smoker, who gets irritable without cones. That anger can be solely attributed to the tobacco, and not the canna bliss.

Hey good work hippy Stoner with giving up the ciggs, and the "devil-grass", tobacco.

I have smoked 40-50 cigarettes a day for nearly 15yrs (White Ox/no filter - non of this 4mg shit)

I also smoke way too much weed anyway I can get it in me. Coke cans, apples, bongs, buckets, pipes, etc etc etc...

but I cannot stand spin in my smoko...?

I can discern between the different flavors of weed - probably not as much as a non-ciggie smoker - but for me it's really not about that. I just cough my guts up when I smoke with spin. I have no idea why?

I quickly gained the rep around my parts as something of an oddity because I don't spin the chop - everyone I know smokes with spin but mostly because they are tight ass's trying to stretch their stash out.

I couldn't give a rats ass about what's healthy if I'm getting the result I'm after.

Jimbo :peace: