Seed ordering

Haze and its crosses have crazy flowering times though, Id stay away from them for a first grow. They can end up being unmanagable. Jock Horror by Nirvana is basically Nirvanas version of Sensi's Jack Herer, and its a decent strain, nice to smoke and easy to grow. Yield is decent for a sativa influenced high. If you end up going with a proper haze you will have to flower them with no veg or very little veg if your doing it indoors. Most haze's will go over 6ft indoors when flowered from seed. Nearly all of the african sativas get to this height from 12/12 from seed.

I ordered my seeds from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com after all thats the Pot capital of the world! ;) . Garuenteed good gentics. I risked it and sent Euro dollors in the mail so there'd be no paper trail (Credit Card etc). They told me to wrap the money in Carbon Copy paper and place it in a birthday card. Got my seeds about 3 weeks later. No probs at all.

Also it's an idea to address it to your work place under a nick name. That way if customs starts asking questions you just shrug your shoulders and say somthing like "I dunno?" "That's not me" etc :whistling

Also it's an idea to address it to your work place under a nick name. That way if customs starts asking questions you just shrug your shoulders and say somthing like "I dunno?" "That's not me" etc  :whistling

What if you work at customs? where do you send em then :;):

Guess you'd have all the genetics you'd ever need if you worked there anyway ;)

hey there i got some white widow seeds from the dam when i was over there cost me about $20 aud over the counter and they were all great wasted a few seeds but got 5 beauties and and have just cloned off those for the last few grows.

very nice smoke and great yeild

so to answer your question yes the prices are highly jacked up but i tell ya getting them in the mail would be heaps less nerve racking than getting on a plane with them ha ha ha

cheers

:thumbsup