Seed ordering

Planet Skunk

Xpat Seeds

Both of those seedbanks have provided quality genetics at reasonable prices and have had members from ozstoners order from them with no problems in the past....I have personally ordered from xpat seeds and had great service :shy:

since you dont like the couch lock effect, i would aim for strains that take 10+ weeks to flower....they tend to be 50/50 or leaning more towards the sativa side of things which to me sounds like exactly what you are after :thumbsup

my suggestion for a strain would be something like ak-47, white widow, any of the strains that have haze genes in them, etc....

Good to hear your going to have a go.....yeah any of the haze's, silver haze...

or you could try one of the bubble gum varieties it may give you the sort of stone your looking for

up-head stone yet still be able to get out and do things and be active-stoned...its not knock-out stuff but is potent

ive smoked it as a daytime smoke and find it great :smoke

Serious seeds @ $120 , nirvana@$30 dont know about the serious, but i grew out a packet of nirvanas and was happy with them

good luck :thumbsup

Hey ThePillager.

Some of the whites were pretty potent smoko. GWS was a real heavy hitter. WW and most of those crosses, russian etc, come out very rezzy.

Yep, any sativa dominant strain can give a great up high. But also try harvesting any strain, when your trichomes are milky white; before they change to amber.

Enjoy the growing experience :shy:

Serious seeds @ $120 , nirvana@$30 dont know about the serious, but i grew out a packet of nirvanas and was happy with them

if it is merely an experimental grow to test your growing skills, then i would buy the cheap nirvana seeds, but if you know what you are doing, i would definately buy from serious seeds :smoke

Yep, any sativa dominant strain can give a great up high. But also try harvesting any strain, when your trichomes are milky white; before they change to amber.

yeah i forgot to mention that myself :shy:

yeah dude what they are saying is; if you harvest early(when the trichomes havnt fully matured and are white/cloudy) you will get a heady happy stone. If you havest when the trichomes are more mature you will get a body stone.

That goes for most strains. For your first grow i would say morocan x afghani from nirvana. Cheap, Big buds, nice head stone no matter when u harvest. Great for making hash 2. 8 weeks flower and did i mention cheap? :shy:

I just finnished a grow of it myself. Pretty good

Good luck mate