CelticStone

Guest Eikel

Yeild: 10

Hmm, does everyone agree with that statement? I havn't seen any pics that impress me with size of C.S buds. Unless it is very dense bud? Everyone seems to agree that the smoke is great. I'm thinking of getting some seeds of CS but i've been stooged with seeds in the past. Potency is of most importance but size of yeild is up there too. Heavy duty fruity looks nice too. Decisions decisions :smoke:

Cheers mate. Were you refering to ur xmas grow? Was looking at it before. Not bad. What was the final yeild? I"m growing some good strains now. 56oz for 4plants, but i have to get rid of them. ONe of them is average smoke, and the other is showing slight hermaph traits so getting rid of it incase it gets worse on future crops. Looking for a strain that will yeild well, and be strong too. I guess that's what everyone wants :smoke: Here's some pics http://www.bubbleshare.com/myalbum/68517.0fa2a130cd1