CelticStone

Guest Eikel

I was given a couple of pre-rolled (straight) CelticStone joints by a mate today, having heard a bit about the strain before and never tried it I was quited excited.

The stone is quite mellow, good for people who don't like "heavy-hitting" strains which crumple you up after a single cone, more of an "everyday" or "medicinal" smoke, something you can enjoy over a period of time and still be able to function.

I'd guesstimate probably a 60/40 head/body stone, didn't give me any couchlock or lethargicness however I did feel a bit of a "buzz" on my limbs. All in all I would give it a 6.5 for potentcy, but 8.0 for stone, nice "mellow" sensation with enough of a buzz to keep "active" while you smoke.

If you gave this to a first-time smoker I reckon you'd get them hooked, the nice mellow buzz for this strain also leans it to be suited to social toking (including converstaions). :shy:

Will probably be trying CS from seed as my 4th grow next year.

yea, I found the same thing. its not overpowering and is good for having a smoke and still being able to function.

It had a taste very similar to Affi.

All in all shes a bloody strong plant though, when i recently had to move I had mine in flower for 2 weeks. I treid everything to kill it and it kept bouncing back. I even left it in hydro balls with NO water for 2 weeks and it didnt care, it wasnt drooped or anything.

SO she would be an awesome strain for a beginner!!

pegs did really good with the strain. :shy:

i find joints dont hit me nearly as hard as a bong and take 3-4 times the amount of pot :thumbdown

when i smoked celtic stone, i found it to have a very nice larthargic high that left you in your chair, not totally glued but i sure as hell didnt wanna get up ::shy:: it didnt have the best taste or smell, but it was still pretty good, sorta like skunk mixed with a slight cork smell, went down a treat :smoke

the initial buzz from the buds was all in the head for me, the second cone put me in my chair and the 3rd left me there ::D: i found it to be great for pain relief as well as a conversational type smoke....

i reckon with a few mates around, it would be the perfect smoke as you can chat your head off, you dont pass out after a few cones + it leaves you numb which is always good :D

here is what i think:

potency :7/10

taste: 6/10

smell: 6/10

high: 9/10

while i love the strain, the taste and smell could be slightly improved on and it could be a little harder hitting....but considering the stuff i smoked came from a crop that nearly didnt make it, it was awesome shit and i cant wait to grow it ;)

One thing I notice is how each person percieves the stone...everyone is almost unique in the high, taste, and potency.

Myself, I give itthe follwoing:

Yeild:.................................10

Potency:.............................8

Medicinal Value:.............10

Taste:.................................9

The taste has varied widely depending on grows, and curing..the one I favor the most was the honey/syrup taste that makes ya mouth and mind think of pancakes.

The high is lasting...

Medicinal Value is great, as I suffer anxiety and depression, it helps to relieve both and relax my jopints and nerves, kinda like a full body massage from a naked swedish chick...

Yeild, well, I havnt seen a plant that has produced consistantly what this one does.

The parenting on it are of superior genetics, and breeding has been extremely hard, as the female to male ratio is oddly whacked, almost a 20:1 ratio.

Cheers for the smoke report Eik...will hafta get you some more samples...

Medicinal Value is great, as I suffer anxiety and depression, it helps to relieve both and relax my jopints and nerves, kinda like a full body massage from a naked swedish chick...

I would totally back this statement too, As many know ive been using weed for a few years for things like scoliosis, migraines, and Fibro.

Last year I was also diagnosed with bowel, and stomach cancer.

Ive had a couple of major surgies to rid the shit from my body but it has persisted.

They put me on chemo and all that shit did was to make me sicker, so I told them to stick it up their @##.

I then started smoking the celtic stone, affi and bad as berry and this has helped me not only be able to eat without throwing it back up, but it has helped me sleep better and the doctors said it has lowered my blood numbers also.

SO as far as medicinal weed goes this has got to be one of the best strains around.

how did i miss this one  :lol:

ev  :smoke

Yeah, haven't seen that on the strain guide:

Stretch : Low

Yield : 6oz+

Stone: Full body massage from a Swedish Chick ::D:

Then you get some shitty bagseed:

Stretch : Who knows?

Yield : Johno reckons his mate's brother says it gets heaps

Stone : Like a neck rub from Cheryl down the pub :blink:

Then you get some shitty bagseed:

Stretch :    Who knows?

Yield :        Johno reckons his mate's brother says it gets heaps

Stone :      Like a neck rub from Cheryl down the pub  lol

:D yeah its true....that Cheryl from the pub, well.... turns out she's a flamin' lesbian :reallyexcited:

I know a friend of a friend, whose son has a friend who knows someone who can get these true breeding bagseed! :blink:

Im really getting stuck in to the cones today....just to combat the oppressive heat :whistling