The Cannabis Grow Bible

Dal

Greg Greens , cannibible... would have to be the worst possible book any one can read.. its no wonder a lot of people have no idea... this book has so much misinformation its not funny.. the author of this book even states that while he himself is NOT a grower.. the information hes gathered was from a vast source of growers who have contributed... like I said.. the author not being a grower couldn't know what was good info or bad.. hence why theres a lot of mis information in this book...

for an experienced grower.. who could sieve out the crap.. its probably a good read.. one thing it does have is a very good nutrient deficiency guide...

i would suggest if you wish to read a book.. read .. Robert C Clarks Marijuana Botany ... and Mel franks insiders and outsiders growers guides... he has 3 books.. one for general growing.. one for indoors and one for outdoors... with these books there really isn't any need to read anything else.. nearly every book written since has quoted inserts from these books... NO misinformation.. just pure gold...

Hey SS, I've heard of Mel Frank before. Just gonna google it and have a look.

Pipeman I'm gonna go indoor organic soil so I wont need the hydro book.

Thanks for the help guys

Greg Greens book isn't worth the $. Get Jorge Cervantes new one. Make sure it's the 2006 edition, it say's "512 color pages" on the cover "Marijuana Horticulture" is the title. With this site and that book, your laughing!!!

Although I haven't read that many comments on the net saying it is - I think OzStoners, is the definitive guide to growing. Out of all the books I've seen commentry about, I've never seen as many people being turned into successful growers as I've seen here (including myself).

On Average, I reckon' OSA would train at least 2 dozen "active" members each year.

(I have no idea how many "guests" that have learnt how to grow here).

Anyway yeah, forget the rest, OSA's the best :thumbsup

I got to agree there Eikel

Although I haven't read that many comments on the net saying it is - I think OzStoners, is the definitive guide to growing. Out of all the books I've seen commentry about, I've never seen as many people being turned into successful growers as I've seen here (including myself).

On Average, I reckon' OSA would train at least 2 dozen "active" members each year.

(I have no idea how many "guests" that have learnt how to grow here).

Anyway yeah, forget the rest, OSA's the best :thumbsup

Integral Hydroponics by G.Low is a great book. If I was recommending only one book for a new grower to read, it would be that one. Its simple, gives an education in all the basic concepts, has reasonably current info and was written by an Australian. :peace:

Second this as a top book. Even if your growing in soil you'll still learn heaps about indoor growing from it.

Glow knows his stuff

Cheers

Paca