The Cannabis Grow Bible

Dal

Hey Everyone,

I bought myself a copy of this book recently and I'm curious as to what others think about it. I read a lot of comments on the net saying that it is pretty much the definitive guide to growing but I was personally a little disappointed. I would be interested to find out what others think. Thanks.

Kind Regards

Dal

Iv'e got The Cannabis Grow Bible as well as nine other MJ related books...it's pretty average and not the book I'd recommend for a beginner, it has everything you need to know but I found it a bit heavy compared to other more simpler to understand MJ growing tutorials.

The favorite and most informative MJ related book in my library is "The Emperor Has No Clothes" :)

I read a lot of comments on the net saying that it is pretty much the definitive guide to growing but I was personally a little disappointed. I would be interested to find out what others think. Thanks.

Although I haven't read that many comments on the net saying it is - I think OzStoners, is the definitive guide to growing. Out of all the books I've seen commentry about, I've never seen as many people being turned into successful growers as I've seen here (including myself).

On Average, I reckon' OSA would train at least 2 dozen "active" members each year.

(I have no idea how many "guests" that have learnt how to grow here).

Anyway yeah, forget the rest, OSA's the best :thumbsup

Although I haven't read that many comments on the net saying it is - I think OzStoners, is the definitive guide to growing. Out of all the books I've seen commentry about, I've never seen as many people being turned into successful growers as I've seen here (including myself).

On Average, I reckon' OSA would train at least 2 dozen "active" members each year.

(I have no idea how many "guests" that have learnt how to grow here).

I'm one of those people too :thumbsup although i have read heaps of magazines and books about growing mj, there is nothing like this forum because it is guided by experienced growers so the advice you get is not only accurate, in most cases its from people in your fellow country with the same conditions so any advice you get is usually usefull :thumbsup

Hey Buddy,

I don't think my mind is ready for Jack Herer quite yet. I see an insight into where he's coming from but I just don't have the balls yet to become outspoken about it. Fear of reprisal I guess. Hopefully down the track.

Hey Eikel, wantdachronic and Infinitee,

I'm kind of one of those sick twisted perfectionists so I was hoping there might be some guru's on this website because I can see the advantage in knowing how environmental factors affect growing in Brisbane. Not only that but sometimes it just plain kicks ass to communicate with people who share similar interests.

And to sydneyguy, peace to you too my future friend. Boy am I glad it's Friday. My favourite day of the week next to Saturday. :)

I'm kind of one of those sick twisted perfectionists so I was hoping there might be some guru's on this website because I can see the advantage in knowing how environmental factors affect growing in Brisbane. Not only that but sometimes it just plain kicks ass to communicate with people who share similar interests.

well you are in luck because there are alot of the same type of people on this forum that will give you any and all advice they can ;) there are also a heap of people from QLD and Brisbane in particular so hang around, read up on a few grow threads and when the urge is too much, we'll help you get the grow started :)