2005/6

I am a very genorous person....however i gotta put myself no1 here as i definately want to grow the sour Diesel out next season...and i don't have very many seeds...

very understandable, what you should do is invest in some cloning gear, that way you can keep the strain alive and trade people for other genetics, i know heaps of people that want some sour diesel :devilred:

{quote]very understandable, what you should do is invest in some cloning gear, that way you can keep the strain alive and trade people for other genetics, i know heaps of people that want some sour diesel devilred.gif

I know how to clone, but also i am a stealth grower and would never post clones to people i've just met. If i've known you for a while...maybe i'd consider...but besides that...i'm not about to risk anything just to help some1 else out.....Sorry..but that's the way i work....

...Don't get me wrong...i don't know many of you and if i manage to strike up some good relationships with any of you and you earn my trust....i'd be happy to trade down the track..however for now i am just posting my experiences and if that means i get hassled then i disappear...simple as that. Nothing against ya jjfto trust me....ya can only ask...i'd do the same probably in your shoes...

Peace all..

Edited by ThcAholic

.but seems i only get pm's and the like when i post Strains... etc that others want.....That;s not the way it works with me..........

hehehe should see all the messages i get asking for clones, trades, etc. probably 5-10 a week :) but i have to admit the times i have traded with the people i felt were trustworthy has resulted in me making some of the nicest friends i have had, all after making the trade ;) its basically an ice breaker + you get yourself a good trading name in the process so when you find a strain you want that someone else has, people will be willing to tade without hesitation if you have something they want as well :smoke