2005/6

Thanx people...i consider myself lucky to be growing such delectable strains.

..I used to think i was pretty cool growing Nirvana strains (still do, ICE is one of my favourites!!) But growing some of this new stuff is really exciting. I dunno if any of you have Heard of Williams Wonder....but it's meant to be Old School shit...and This Blueberry cross looks perfectly suited for my style of growing.

..The preflowers have turned frosty and covered with tric's even in heavy veg. The last time a plant done this for me was a Crazy Bubblicious that yielded 2lb!!!

Well i've done some reasearch Frazzle, and pm'd my buddy about the MKU. I'll let you know it's make-up as soon as i find out myself.

..In the meantime...here is some pictures of another good friend of mines experiences with MKU crosses Indoors. There is some MKU x ICE, and MKUx PNL (purple Northern Light). I have some MKU x PNL, however didn't pick the right seeds this time round = All males!!!!

post-2157-1134389461_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1134389532_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1134389640_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1134389694_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1134389757_thumb.jpg

Allrighty. Turns out MKU stands for MK-Ultra and originated from TH seeds.

Here is it's description

The legendary G-13 crossed with L.A.'s finest, the O.G. Kush. This mix of two top notch Indica's produces very tight resin coated buds. Piney flavor, that lasts and lasts... with a truly hypnotic high, great head stash ! Winner of the 2003 High Times Cannabis Cup, Indica category.

Damn...there ya go eh! I'm a little excited now!

My buddy got some decent pheno's from this stock...and done some x'ing.

I am the first to grow any of them outdoors, and you could say i'm loving it.....

nice grow. the SD v3 was the last bx b4 it became an IBL

i would kill for that  :(

nice grow, keep us posted

care to let me know why you'd kill for the strain? like i know i'd kill for a strain that flowered in 6 weeks, yielded atleast a pound per plant, had 25%+ THC and smelt and tasted like full on like strawberries, chocolate, blueberries, raspberries, etc. :devilred: wouldnt have those smells and tastes combined, although a raspberry and blueberry would go nice :P but i havent heard much about the strain you said you'd kill for so it has me interested :(