How To Clean A Ceramic Bong

Im with you Eikel $21 a week is nothing but if i where to throw out a bong every time it got dirty and they costed 7.95 each then id be paying a bit more than $21 a week and your dead right considering the price of weed that isn't alot. I can usually run 3-9 mulls thru a bong before cleaning depending on who im smoking with. I find putting some ball bearings or small marbles in my bong stops the gunk build up and from there its a matter of changing water and cleaning the stem. Mind you thats pretty easy with a good hose nozzle lol

Eikel brings up another interesting topic how much does everyone pay for ounces out there? personally i refuse to pay over $240 and if it is $240 it better be awesome shit. I avereage $220 however with the occasional $200 and even $180. But thats scheduled to change for me by the looks of things. *sigh* back to retail prices

Im with you Eikel $21 a week is nothing but if i where to throw out a bong every time it got dirty and they costed 7.95 each then id be paying a bit more than $21 a week and your dead right considering the price of weed that isn't alot. I can usually run 3-9 mulls thru a bong before cleaning depending on who im smoking with. I find putting some ball bearings or small marbles in my bong stops the gunk build up and from there its a matter of changing water and cleaning the stem. Mind you thats pretty easy with a good hose nozzle lol

Heh $21 a week ISN'T nothing, money is money.... To me that means the credit-card will be eventually paid off without having to amalgamate it into the home-loan.

But having a spare $21/week (or even $24 at $7.95 every 2 days for a new bong) isn't going to make ANYONE rich... Maybe if you invested it wisely it would make you "not stupid with money".

Eikel brings up another interesting topic how much does everyone pay for ounces out there? personally i refuse to pay over $240 and if it is $240 it better be awesome shit. I avereage $220 however with the occasional $200 and even $180. But thats scheduled to change for me by the looks of things. *sigh* back to retail prices

Most people I speak to are "irregular" smokers, and they tell me about prices they've paid previously... generally my "group" says weed costs the following:

- 1/4 oz, $90

- 1/2 oz, $160

- full oz, $300.

citro clean from coles is the go . not cheep but you only need one spray roll around the billy for a minute watch the resin dilute in the water then fill 1/3 with hot water shake and empty rinse well to get the orange smell out then pack away. aall natural extracts mixed with alcahol

lol I am not rich at all (I do paper runs for a job) lol , I dont throw it out after one use I wait till it gets real smelly that even when I hide it in my closet I can smell it in my room. I only toke up twice a week max so I only have to buy a new one every month or so. Where can this metho and rice method be found? Yeh I was looking in this asain shop discount shop and next to all the dragon statues and shit there was this weird looking dragon and I thought to myself "Why the f*** would someone buy this ugly thing" then I realised what it was I went from thinking it was the ugliest thing to think it was the most awesome thing. It said 20 bucks on the price sticker so I peeled the sticker off and got a 7.95 sticker put it on paid 7.95 and walked out. Told my mates and now there is none left in the store. Hopefully they dont catch on ;)

Pillager

lol I am not rich at all (I do paper runs for a job) ;) , I dont throw it out after one use I wait till it gets real smelly that even when I hide it in my closet I can smell it in my room. I only toke up twice a week max so I only have to buy a new one every month or so. Where can this metho and rice method be found? Yeh I was looking in this asain shop discount shop and next to all the dragon statues and shit there was this weird looking dragon and I thought to myself "Why the f*** would someone buy this ugly thing" then I realised what it was I went from thinking it was the ugliest thing to think it was the most awesome thing. It said 20 bucks on the price sticker so I peeled the sticker off and got a 7.95 sticker put it on paid 7.95 and walked out. Told my mates and now there is none left in the store. Hopefully they dont catch on lol

Pillager

lmao

I wonder where you got the name "Pillager" ;)

Most people I speak to are "irregular" smokers, and they tell me about prices they've paid previously... generally my "group" says weed costs the following:

- 1/4 oz, $90

- 1/2 oz, $160

- full oz, $300.

Holy Crap :bow:

If i had to pay that much i wouldnt be a pothead

I live in canada and my prices are

-1/4oz $50-60 (60 is expensive)

-1/2oz $90-110 (110 regularly)

-full oz $200-230 ( i would never pay 220 for pot)

usually the more you buy the better deal you get. 2 yrs ago you could get a half ounce for 60 bucks!!!

citro clean from coles is the go . not cheep but you only need one spray roll around the billy for a minute watch the resin dilute in the water then fill 1/3 with hot water shake and empty rinse well to get the orange smell out then pack away. aall natural extracts mixed with alcahol

Citro Clean is also my choice for cleaning everything....bongs, Volcano parts, fingers, but be careful with plastic (it will melt the surface of a few plastics...like fridge liner).

A little does goes a long way.

Rinse with warm soapy water.

Fish