How To Clean A Ceramic Bong

Hey Guys,

I bought this really cheap ceramic bong (7.95) I havent used it yet and was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to clean it when it gets all gunky cos I usually just throw it out when it gets too gunky and I buy another one. Also what does everyone think about ceramic bongs? I usually just fill with lots of ice n a lil water and it goes alright. How do these compare to other materials?

Wez

Hey Pillager, i own a little ceramic bong, Mr P!

I love it, cuz its so small, it gets me the highest out of all the bongs iv got. IMO the only problem with cermic bongs is u cant see into them, therefore cant see the water level which is kinda annoying. Thats the only draw back imo, i dunno, ill prolly get my head blown off for this now lol

Btw...

Did that guy mean that he throws a ceramic bong out when it gets dirty and then buys a new ceramic?

What kind of ceramic bong costs 7 bucks?

if i were to throw my bongs out everytime they got dirty id have to buy a new bong every second day...

Whats up with that?

::M1557::

Rich Stoner.

Although I agree it's a waste of money buying a bong instead of cleaning your old one..... how does being able to afford $21/week make one a rich stoner?

If you guys consider that rich - I'm a billionaire.

Sorry, laughing at you because people have no problems with handing over $300/oz which doesn't even last a fortnight, but if you spend $21/week on buying bongs you're rich?!.