Plant Problems

When packing some of the pots with soil I packed some more compact than others so I was wondering could the problem be caused by the soil being too compacted even though the moisture content is right?

Sir Crop Alot that is a extremely good question you have asked about soil compaction. Ask any farmer who grows produce and they will tell you soil compaction is a aspect of growing that can make or break the plants being grown. Farmers go as far to employ GPS to guide heavy farm machinary like a tractor along constant paths to avoid soil compaction for future growth. Farmers have more at stake than your average MJ grower so if they take soil compaction that serioulsy than that could be a factor affecting your plants stunted growth.

Im not a expert on soil compaction but I susupect that would lead to stunted/inhibited root/growth development and soil compaction sounds like something that could be affecting the moisture as well. I use canna coco and even when filling the pots I always make sure the soil is loosly formed and not in chunks or compacted when filling the pots. Cheers :smoke