Seedlings stalled

ffc99

Great to hear your back on track ffc99

don't be embarrassed by lack of knowlege here mate

ive been growing for ages yet i never worried about changing my globes...you know id get new ones every 2-3 years...but after hanging around here i soon found that globes only have a certain hour-life :devilred:

mate i reckon i learn something everday off the peeps here....its a great little community :thumbsup

BTW have you got one of those digital camera things....ya know? lol

Cool frazzle...I am learning all the time....and I was not really embarrassed....too old for that :-) This is the best net community I am in...no one gets flamed (except that american chick melissa :-o) and someone always comes up with the right answer..

Its just a pity we have to be underground, as I would love to visit other peoples grow rooms.

Yeah, I have a cam....u want some pics ;-) I will see what I can do

Happy to provide details! Before I start, I have ordered seeds from XPAT but they are not here yet ;) so this is from bagseed which was gooood stuff, beautiful aroma to the buds and a great smoke, so I thought wtf. Seems like a lot of indica in thes guys as they are super short and the densest growth I have seen on a plant and they have a very nice smell too. All previous grows where sativa and got spindly.

I use an autopot system which I find easy to use and foolproof. Just do not let the tank run out :) I am using Dutch Advanced nutes. These used to stink till you guys told me to add H2O2...no there is no smell at all.

I also put an airstone in the tank to keep things fresh.

I am using a 250 MH light for veg. I will use my 400w HPS for flower.

That;s all I can think of! Hope my seeds get here soon..... :thumbsup