I GOT RIPPED

Guest NEUROTOXIN

Well the revenge thing is no problem. Im an ex infantry solder who spent a year in SF. Plus one of my hobbies is pyrotechnics closely followed by bowhunting and "reading" guerilla warefare techniques and the weapons involved. Im also an amateur kick boxer so I suppose Im not a particularly nice person. Im considering after they have grown my plants for me, dragging them down to the gutter and putting their shins over it. Then if they still don't say sorry for their treachery, I'll cut their collar bones with a set of bolt cutters and make them drink oven cleaner through their nose. Fuckem they fucked me.

But anyway, I've got some reserved seeds and I dont want to waste them. I don't want to put them in if they get to four inches and bud, thats gonna be a waste of time. Can I still get enough vegitative before they bud to get at least a few kilos before the end of the season.

well you sound like the kinda person you dont want as an enemy :peace:

anyways if you have some fluros or even better, a HID light like a MH or HPS, you can put the plants out of a day and bring them in of a night to continue the vege cycle untill you put them outside...if that isnt an option, you might be able to get a few 3ft plants, maybe even bigger depending on how much sativa genes are in the plant, with a pure sativa like haze, you could grow 8-10ft plants yielding a pound each or more if you have a great sunny location, lots of water and available nutrients :smoke

Well the revenge thing is no problem. Im an ex infantry solder who spent a year in SF. Plus one of my hobbies is pyrotechnics closely followed by bowhunting and "reading" guerilla warefare techniques and the weapons involved. Im also an amateur kick boxer so I suppose Im not a particularly nice person. Im considering after they have grown my plants for me, dragging them down to the gutter and putting their shins over it. Then if they still don't say sorry for their treachery, I'll cut their collar bones with a set of bolt cutters and make them drink oven cleaner through their nose. Fuckem they fucked me.

But anyway, I've got some reserved seeds and I dont want to waste them. I don't want to put them in if they get to four inches and bud, thats gonna be a waste of time. Can I still get enough vegitative before they bud to get at least a few kilos before the end of the season.

Neuro

And they say the army doesn't turn people coldblooded...

At the end of the day, it was just a couple of plants dude. Not saying they don't deserve a little of their own medicine, but I think broken bones is a little too far.

Guest NEUROTOXIN

Cool I might try that wantdachronic.

As for all that other stuff, hmmmnnn yes perhaps after reading my joke, I do have a pretty morbid sense of humour :peace: I need some counciling ;).

The south of france is lovely this time of year.