Cannabis high 'eases joint pains'

Shock Horror, they could've asked me instead of spending the $ on all that research. I suffer from chronic arthritis in the left knee, both elbows and neck, if I had to rely on prescription medicine I would be either in agony or a veged out zombie who can't keep food down because the pills tear up my guts. But hey what would I know, I'm just one among many who are now "criminals" because of their choice to self med using a medicine that has virtually zero side effects and actually increases my appetite not destroy it, hell without my pot I wouldn't be able to sit here and type this! I'm working in my own business not taking a penny from the gov, if I was to obey the law I'd be on a disability pension.

My father won't break the "law", he's suffered many back operations after being crushed under a car and is a walking pill shop, he's on that many extreme painkillers as well as his diabetic crap all he does all day is lay on the lounge unable to move because he's either zombied out or in pain. I've tried to get him to try some pot but he refuses to as it's illegal :(

mmm

arthuritis and osteoperosis

are both horrible painful conditions

its funny we find a nice hybrid occasionally is great treatment

been more of an indy fan but the hybrids are showing some ++

the wife has osteo and says the pot helps ease tha ache in the bones

we just gotta find a better method than smoking it

and cooking with it can sometimes appear a waste

marijuana is amazing with its healing assistance why the gov dont work it out is beyond me

bil