A begginer grower

xtasy

Hey HR, no problems at all.

You asked for a specific thing ("A Growing Dictionary") and I'm happy to provide it. Was incredibly funny to me that it was exactly what I posted before you replied, no offense intended. :peace:

NB - Actually Luke provided the Dictionary, I just showed you where it was :peace:

i need a dictionary for this shit .. WTF does Imao mean .. its gotta be to do with my opinion ... but i can only think of rude words for the 'a'  ::peace::

Spend some more time in chat Mush, you'll hear all the lingo in there eventually :peace:

LMAO = Laughing my ass off.

mush4 j00 n33d to l34rn your n3t l4ngu4g3.

ok ok LMFAO ::(: that one i knew ... reckon i said it to ya eikel 'en chat' (french accent) :peace:

what i actually read was lmaof and saw i m f a o ... in my fuckin arse ole ::peace:: its me aging stoner eyes mate ;) if it was as you had it ..LMFAO then maybe i woulda got it .. maybe :lol:

n doooooB .. quit fuckin with my head .. .ployse exployn... :lol: ASILSM (aching sides i'm larfing so much)

n Pickle .. ya got me mate ... ROF rolling on floor? i like it ... thats me sometimes ..

oh, where is the projector when you want him? (I'm sooo gonna get it in the new order ... an he doesnt even know I too am corporate scum... yet!! :) )