Help needed! Should I harvest now?

Thanks Musha, yeah I wish i had a better camera that took close-ups and i knew how to reduce pics -it took me like 3 hrs last time - anyway as you said all hope isn't lost as it appears that the one i pulled out was a hermie who self-pollintaed itself (had sex with itself and gave birth?) pretty crazy stuff  ;)

anyway -- hopefully  :scratchin:  I can leave the others to fatten up a bit more - Ciao- Im going to check out the grow guide!

92610[/snapback]

Good stuff ... filthy beast .. sexing itself !

reducing pix ..or learning to ... is a BLOODY NIGHTMARE .. i also spend hours learning it when i joined OS :rolleyes:

if you use XP then you should have MS PhotoEditor - its easy to use you open the image, click resize - my pix come out around 700-900kbs and I find if I go resize by 50% then they end up like 70-90kbs, (go figure!) save as.. then back to explorer and check the size you got

you can always go back to PhotoEd (keep it open) and undo the resize if its too big/small ... you'll soon get the feel for the reduction factor to use .... someone (Tom i think) has a link below his name/signature somewhere ... with an explanation of reducing ... I had it sorted by the time I noticed so havent read it

anyway, hope that helps

grow hard

MM :smoke

When the plant has been fertilized the pistals will brown and the plant will change gears and devote most energy to seed formation rather than fresh flower production

you still have good flower development happening so hopefully the others have only minor fertilization if any

if you have the pollen source removed there is no reason not to allow them further time

Pickle is right about gauging maturity via trichome colours, this is the most accurate guide for harvest time IMO

Edited by Frazzle

I isolated the herm (it was the one at the back which was hard to reach) - but unfortunately there are seeds in all plants - some more than others :rolleyes: - so much for my miracle grow story - i spoke too soon :scratchin:

This herm btw looks 95% female - the male like clusters where the pollen came from are very small along parts of the stem where it meets the branches (i think) - easy to overlook if your a begginer like me! Live and learn!

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.