How many grams to eat?

:blink:

If ya got enough Hash to Eat , then by all means eat it ...

Eating it is a waste Imo ... your stomach acid interfers with the substance ..

ANd like Vapeing , It doesn't really work ..

You'll get a more worthwhile hit by smokin it when ya want it ...

I am not yet convinced that eating it can get ya as "high" as smokin ..

Tho , I know some people think It to be really good ...

I guess it kinda depends on how you function ...

But If I got a Gram of good Hash, theres no way I'm puttin it in food :toke:

If ya got spare shit to cook with , go ahead , but I have doubts that is worthwhile ..

I know many people will disagree .. but thats what we exist for it seems .. :peace:

Budman :peace:

In my experience, people often maintain you need around 7 grams to get anywhere when cooking your weed ( say cookies or whatever).

However, a few months ago a friend of mine baked brownies with 1.5 grams sprinkled through the mix then cooked and it was potent enough to get his girlfriend hospitalised with panic attacks! He said it was like being on acid but he didn't freak out. The gf was only there for an hour or two and she's fine now, don't worry.^^

The funny thing was this all happened in the presence of his gf's ultra-conservative mum from Singapore.

Hehehe stupid kids.:P

Edited by bigbowlowrong

I agree with Budman in that to get the most out of your weed/hash smoking it is the most efficient way. Although I prefer vaping and think its even more efficient than smoking. Cooking with it really is less efficient.

however if done right I have found you can get a much heavier stone that lasts a lot longer with cannabutter, but its really only an option for growers mostly. :blink:

Edited by pipeman