looking for a good strain

I saw some pink panther insulation in a dumpster down the street because they are building a house. I sound like a bum, but im probably gonna go get it before it rains so I can use it because its basically brand new but the workers just throw out what evers extra B).

perfect for insulation and thats not cheap .. its smart ... you will still need to do something reflective on top of it .. otherwise I thin k the pink batting will just soak up heaps of your light .... if you can't get panda film ... anything matt white will do ... not sure what else to suggest ... can youy get white surfaced particleboard of some type where you are? u could maybe use lengths of that on top of the pink batting :scratchin

I got the insulation and installed most of it :thumbsup . Do u still think i would need a heater or would the light give off enough heat? Yeah I cant find panda film anywhere so Ill go look at Wal mart for that space blanket because I need to go there any way to get some nutes. Thanks for all the input. Peace :smoke Edited by *weedman*