looking for a good strain

It can be a bit hard to tell u of a good strain to grow indoors as there is so many of them that grow so many diffrent ways, your best bet is look around at some of the grows that ppl on here have done and ask then about the strain thay grew and thay will be able to tell you more about it, there is one strain i know of that i grew when i 1st strated out that easy to grow and a short bushy plant and a good smoke it is called Verry Berry #2 but i dont think you can bye the seeds anymore...

heya weedman

I have a northern lights and a white widow growing that could fit the bill - both are supposed to be very potent ... specially the NL -

I have attached a pic of my growchamber -2mtrs wide, 2mtrs tall and 1mtr deep - from the left .. first tub has n unknown sativa growing in it which has hit the top of the chamber (no good for you..probs for me) the next tub has the WW ..the third has the NL and on the far right ..the 4th tub has WW and NL clones ... the smaller, slighly bushier of the two is the WW ... but she could be that bit smaller for a number of reasons ... .light, root damage, me learning along the way ...

also attached a more recent pic

I have noticed that the tipping i did very early on has resulted in lots of flowering tips (some turning into nice colas) and that will no doubt help you keep it the height you want ...

you may also be able to tie/train some of the branches to restrict the height. how bigs your closet? you could attach ties to the branches and thumbtack or gaf them to the walls of the closet maybe ... theres a lot of pix in my grow diary (Airponics) which show the branches tied down .. think you may be able to see in one of the attached pix

anyway, good luck with your plans .. we'll be looking forward to seeing your grow.

:scratchin:

MM

post-6261-1130212813_thumb.jpg

post-6261-1130213337_thumb.jpg

Hey I decided that I was going to grow in back part of my shed and everything is almost set up. Its about 6ft wide, 6ft long. Im going to be using a 400 watt switchable MH and HPS grow light. I put tin foil up on the walls as a refelctor because i heard it worked pretty good. The only thing I was worried about is the temperature since the shed isnt insulated and by the time this grow gets going it a good bit colder. The coldest it will get will probably be about 0 degrees celcius (32 degrees fahrenheit) and thats on a real cold day B) so hopefully the plants can grow in that. Ill be turning an the night since its the coldest then and I was going to put the tin foil on the more reflective side because I heard it produces alota heat and it was a problem with some people but will probably help me out :thumbsup . I placed an order at Planet Skunk about 2 days ago and ended up deciding on White Russian from Serious Seeds and Papaya from Nirvana. Hopefully I chose well becasue I was relying on other peoples grows on overgrow :scratchin . Ill post my grow as soon as I get the seeds and hopefully they will make it over here without gettin me caught.

----Peace :smoke

alternatively, just slap a nice coat a flat white paint on the walls and leave door open for a day or two ... .white paint is much better than foil I read lol -

good luck with your grow and be looking forward to news of your seeds arriving safely and the grow starting - B)

sorry missed that you were somewhere cold ... how about styrofoam batting or roof insulation batting - the white styro "planks' would reflect and insulate?

Edited by Mushaman

I saw some pink panther insulation in a dumpster down the street because they are building a house. I sound like a bum, but im probably gonna go get it before it rains so I can use it because its basically brand new but the workers just throw out what evers extra B). Edited by *weedman*