WHats Rockjuice and PK 13/14?

::o: FRaz .... go on shatter my little ivory tower of pistels lol

yeh, I know .... I'm just getting started with the flowering .. shee IT they 're takin their time tho' .... looking forward to coping that bee ooo t ful smell in my nostrils one morning :o 5 weeks (weeping) ... I reckon my unkown seed'll want that much longer too :whistling

Mushaman Posted Oct 8 2005, 11:29 AM

looking forward to coping that bee ooo t ful smell in my nostrils one morning 

Mate, my plants are just a little bit ahead of yours, time wise and i have had this strong bud type smell for over 3 weeks now..its not just a leafy type smell, its a real yummy mmmm. bud type smell. ( It gives me half an erection at a bare minimum).. :reallyexcited: At times it can be overpowering from quit some distance away and a closed door. :scratchin

Maybe its the strains...not sure

and i'll go with Frazzle, another 5 weeks mate..

also i dont think you will run out of head room at this stage of the grow.. :thumbsup

Grow mate, Grow.. :smoke

hey musha ...... ya nose must be rooted smoke.gif

:lol: ::o: ::o: (cackling as he reads) no mate, my nose isn't rooted (he says with a note of pride in his remaining fully functional sense .. his smell!!) ::o: (hey, my farts dont smell of bud .. but my pee does sometimes ;) )

Just got home with my new supplies of Pk 13/14 ... also bought more Megabud (my hydro shop guy reckons keep using til a week before harvest..then flush .... heeding advice here I should maybe continue for another 2 weeks then stop .. leaving another 3 weeks before harvest? he said Rockjuice isnt totally organic whereas his Megabud is 100% organic..so its ok to use it longer .. any thoughts peeps ? )

Thx Bongon for the headroom info .. shit hope your right ... and yes, I will grow mate .. (i have these tiny bamboo sticks I whip their stems with every day!! goes with the veggie bondage :whistling ) borrowing from someone else ... they get whipped and I say "GROW you good things!!"

:whistling

never use the megabud,superbud,rockjuice, sudden impact, quickturn myself because they speed up the flowering process 2 much. I like my ladies to flower as long as i can getem 2.

Pk 13-14 is usually only used for week5 only according to Canna, but I see no reason you could not also use it for week6 aswell, if required

Me personally, i have been using "big bud" and "overdrive" by Advanced Nutrients to fatten the bitches, these products kicks arse using the Sensi+2 system.

Jack

you crack me up everest.. lol

and Musha I think you nose is fucked too..

jackfrost Posted Oct 8 2005, 05:56 PM

Me personally, i have been using "big bud" and "overdrive" by Advanced Nutrients to fatten the bitches, these products kicks arse using the Sensi+2 system.

Hi Jack

I just purchased some "overdrive " and SensiBlooom a+b , is this diferent than the Sensi+2...Please explain (said in pauline hanson type voice)

It sounds good mate.. :thumbsup

cheers

post-1074-1128768649_thumb.jpg

Edited by bongonaussie

and Musha I think you nose is fucked too..

Bongon... you could be right .... :lol:

Jack .... if only I got the room .. head room that is ... nutin wrong with mo head dude ...always got space for that ... actually... it just occured to me that I can add height to my chamber from the bottom up .. rather than disasembling everything and addin it from the top .. hahaha :o

so if i got it .. megabud stops growth and adds dnesity to the buds.. bloody instructions on the megabud bottle say use it during veggin as well ... just lower doses than for flowering ... maybe designed for bushy stunted runty little plants ?