WHats Rockjuice and PK 13/14?

Good morning Stoners

I've seen in several posts the mention of hittin em with Rockjuice and/or PK 13/14 ... I'm in the 4th week aprox of flowering and I'm wondering if its another version of megabud that I'm using or something like that .. maybe its not as good ? or is it something on top of everything else?

also, my girls are starting to get busy producing lotsa pistels on the top of the branches and at internodes ... but they dont have any smell .... just smell green and leafy ... is the nice smell coming or is something going wrong.

can anyone help me on this one?

lol

MM

post-6261-1128695009_thumb.jpg

post-6261-1128695150_thumb.jpg

Hi Mushaman - PK13/14 is a bud booster administered in the last 3 - 4 weks of flowering befoore chop. It adds sweetness in bud taste and improves bud bulk.

sorry don't know about Rockjuice lol

I use it in all my grows. A word of woarning is not to use it prior to the end of your grow as it tends to stop ploant growth in its tracks - something you wouldn't want to happen to early.

Happy growing .................... :smoke

hey bro

use pk3-14 in week 5 only - its a phourous and potassium mix - will help the plant pack on extra weight.

Rockjuice - use for week 1-5, will turn those bitches real quick and promote more bud sites and slow down vertical growth. but make sure you stop using it three weeks before harvest and also flush the plants for a full week at end of crop, to get any bad stuff out of plant. Its safe to us as long as you use it correctly.

Jack

hey bro

use pk3-14 in week 5 only - its a phourous and potassium mix - will help the plant pack on extra weight.

Rockjuice - use for week 1-5, will turn those bitches real quick and promote more bud sites and slow down vertical growth. but make sure you stop using it three weeks before harvest and also flush the plants for a full week at end of crop, to get any bad stuff out of plant. Its safe to us as long as you use it correctly.

Jack

spot on, I think PK is a definate for most runs IMO and yeah, rockjuice is great to stop stretching but its to late for this crop. Don't use on indica's or mold prone plants i think.

Hey Ev ...yeh, I'm running out of headroom fast .... not sure how much further they are gonna stretch - I've used Megabud (2litres total) in the last two weeks - just under 250mls in each tub at each nute change over .... ran out last week and have been wondering if I should get more.

Heya JF, I figure I have at least 3 more weeks of flowering to go so maybe I should just stop with the Megabud and get myself some PK 13/14 - do you use it from week 5 or at week 5 just once?

And F420 - heya mate - like I said to Ev, still got a coupla feet of headroom, but not sure if they're gonna keep heading for the chambeR top or stop where they are and pad out ?

Hey guys ... anyone got a comment on my questiot about the smell of buds on the branch?

also, my girls are starting to get busy producing lotsa pistels on the top of the branches and at internodes ... but they dont have any smell .... just smell green and leafy ... is the nice smell coming or is something going wrong.

Hi MM, the smell should be noticeable when buds form and resin production kicks in

Widow 'probly smell, NL maybe , hash plants? all depending on phenotype.

think thats what you got isn't it ?  :scratchin

:o

Heya Fraz

yeh got one WW left in its own tub - 2NL left in their own tub - then I have the 5 cuttings from WW and NL in another tub and last is the unknown Sativa - all my BC Hash Plants failed really early or didnt get started (hoping I get a HP grower next time) - regarding the smell, I think alls ok, but there is zero smell of bud so far.

heya Vdub - looks like I fluked again ... added the megabud and it was in there for the last two nutes changes .. so about 3 weeks of flowering .. then I ran out and havent been able to get more yet ... lol my typical dumb luck... excellent. Off to get some Pk 13/14 today if possible ... after midday of course :o gotta bring em brekkie in bed!