Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

WOW,

you've been busy mate ... wish I could grow in my back yard :thumbdown neighbours .. got one where hubby and i maintain a silent distance ... his kids come to the door for the ball which they are forever kicking over the fence ... and I say hi to his wife .. but he bloody hates me ... its a long story .. but growing under his nose ... to be avoided ...

i'll be looking forward to seeing your grow dude .. I have some Thai seed from Koh Pangan coming at Chrissie for a 2006 grow - yours all look like they 're lovin the sunshine .. except for today .. I'm in Sydney too and its a real indoors kinda day .. its belting down while i type.

:thumbsup

Mushaman..... wish I could grow in my back yard  neighbours .. got one where hubby and i maintain a silent distance

Yep I know that I am "lucky" - I have been reading about a guy growing up in S/E Qld who needed to grow out in the never, never. Needs some ideas - that takes me back a few years

... and I say hi to his wife .. but he bloody hates me ...

Right neibourly, hospitapile, & friendly of you & shows how stuckup (dangerous to you) the hubby is. Problem we growers are, wheather we like it or not, going to remain "criminals".

The wife is probably of the opinion that "you mind our own business & we [hubby included] will mind our own business".

Kids are harmess but with a stuk-up 'father'

Soz about your situation. B)

I'm off to an 'eary start' and doing some sunlight testing (some biuldings are in the way & cutting off the sunseting light). My Satvia's will do fine but my Indoor strain needs the light <14hrs or it flowers or , in-between somewhat stuck.

Main ppproblem atm is snails but those "airborne shits" .............The snailes are no longer a problem at getting at me little sprouts - "mote" (Water Tray's) is out. That will take care of the snails. As for the "airborne" and there off-spring who start life as a grub (catippilla) - bloody pains in the behind, I waiting for the mantas to kick in to take care of the munchers (I see many when I have the Srog net up - Other than it's a matter of daily, mornings and/or Avo's inspections.

I have some Thai seed from Koh Pangan coming at Chrissie for a 2006 grow - yours all look like they 're lovin the sunshine .. except for today .. I'm in Sydney too and its a real indoors kinda day .. its belting down while i type.

Thai Satvia's are hard to come by but what a blinder entry to 2006. You must have been good this year to get a pressy like that

I'll squeeze 1 more run in the last part of this year finishing iin the week after N/Y 2006. that's a bit of bad timing but this round (4) will well and truly get me through Crissy period. :partyhat:

:scratchin My Tai have put in but that pic of the 1 plant undetr the net I posted was last Summer (2004/5) and a blood 50' Eucaliptus Tree fell on the thing lol

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

Take care in this 'rainy weather'. I don't know how long it's going to be here ? Bring on Summer B) :whistling

My Seedling(s) @ 5" - a group pic of the 4 largest.

2 others are in 2" square pots & are still only 2" or 3" tall with 2.5 leaves.

post-5398-1130826006_thumb.jpg

This pic shows plant at the front in the (smallest) in a slightly smaller brown pot.

The tallest is 5" with 3 sets of leaves out soaking up the sun - although it's been a bad week with the rain.

This little 'weed' is the one which sprouted up in the garden. It seems to be wanting more light per day so I moved it 12" into where the full sun (when it shinneing that is) is on it. But, as it is only 1 week behind in sprouting from the others in the pots it shows me what a lack of light can not do for the plant. The other thing is the soil (dirt) it's in. The potted up sprouts are in semi Coco mix (everything and anything) - the tallest has some charchol in it as well I notice.

post-5398-1130826080_thumb.jpg

nitram Oct 19 2005 pic of one seedling - vanished - :angry:

Onwards ............. :devilred:

Pic 1 of mum (on the boil) and possible dad (yet to be) .......... she is keen but he's not yet ready.

post-5398-1131608748_thumb.jpg post-5398-1131609059_thumb.jpg

Topped perfectly into 2 colas - a single pinch 0- wallar lol post-5398-1131608925_thumb.jpg

I have my indoor net up and running :thumbsup

:lol:

oniks........... :devilred:

.i got an afghani growin outside .....

..................               that thai shit's a nice smoke

It's a pitty it takes 15 weeks from seed and 15-20 weeks of 12/12. Total between 30 & 35 weeks. 1 round a year all you get.

tbh I know why peeps dont grow it. Hell, 30-35 weeks.

That's where the indoor strain wins out 45-50 days 12/12 - now that's amazing. lol

old grow pics :

post-5398-1131626024_thumb.jpg post-5398-1131626463_thumb.jpg post-5398-1131626526_thumb.jpg

Edited by nitram

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.