• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Mushaman

Mushaman

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1887 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
WOW,
you've been busy mate ... wish I could grow in my back yard :thumbdown neighbours .. got one where hubby and i maintain a silent distance ... his kids come to the door for the ball which they are forever kicking over the fence ... and I say hi to his wife .. but he bloody hates me ... its a long story .. but growing under his nose ... to be avoided ...

i'll be looking forward to seeing your grow dude .. I have some Thai seed from Koh Pangan coming at Chrissie for a 2006 grow - yours all look like they 're lovin the sunshine .. except for today .. I'm in Sydney too and its a real indoors kinda day .. its belting down while i type.
:thumbsup
Be compassionate: Don't say "straight", say "psychedelically challenged" !

My first Grow

AIrponics - Stealthy First Grow

My 2nd Grow

Airponics - A new beginning - Musha grows a variety

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

nitram

nitram

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3364 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Mushaman..... wish I could grow in my back yard  neighbours .. got one where hubby and i maintain a silent distance

Yep I know that I am "lucky" - I have been reading about a guy growing up in S/E Qld who needed to grow out in the never, never. Needs some ideas - that takes me back a few years

... and I say hi to his wife .. but he bloody hates me ...

Right neibourly, hospitapile, & friendly of you & shows how stuckup (dangerous to you) the hubby is. Problem we growers are, wheather we like it or not, going to remain "criminals".

The wife is probably of the opinion that "you mind our own business & we [hubby included] will mind our own business".

Kids are harmess but with a stuk-up 'father'

Soz about your situation. B)

I'm off to an 'eary start' and doing some sunlight testing (some biuldings are in the way & cutting off the sunseting light). My Satvia's will do fine but my Indoor strain needs the light <14hrs or it flowers or , in-between somewhat stuck.

Main ppproblem atm is snails but those "airborne shits" .............The snailes are no longer a problem at getting at me little sprouts - "mote" (Water Tray's) is out. That will take care of the snails. As for the "airborne" and there off-spring who start life as a grub (catippilla) - bloody pains in the behind, I waiting for the mantas to kick in to take care of the munchers (I see many when I have the Srog net up - Other than it's a matter of daily, mornings and/or Avo's inspections.

I have some Thai seed from Koh Pangan coming at Chrissie for a 2006 grow - yours all look like they 're lovin the sunshine .. except for today .. I'm in Sydney too and its a real indoors kinda day .. its belting down while i type.

Thai Satvia's are hard to come by but what a blinder entry to 2006. You must have been good this year to get a pressy like that

I'll squeeze 1 more run in the last part of this year finishing iin the week after N/Y 2006. that's a bit of bad timing but this round (4) will well and truly get me through Crissy period. :partyhat:

:scratchin My Tai have put in but that pic of the 1 plant undetr the net I posted was last Summer (2004/5) and a blood 50' Eucaliptus Tree fell on the thing lol

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

Take care in this 'rainy weather'. I don't know how long it's going to be here ? Bring on Summer B) :whistling
Nitty's Newby's choice :
DWC's Nutrrients promplem with pictures
Beneficial Insects, Mites & Organism
Fungus Gnat Control and Thrips Control

Ask not "What if" or "What will." For yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. Just enjoy NOW.

nitram

nitram

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 3364 Posts:

My Seedling(s) @ 5" - a group pic of the 4 largest.

2 others are in 2" square pots & are still only 2" or 3" tall with 2.5 leaves.

Attached File  4_Tia_Satvia_repotted_med_pot.jpg   83.31K   28 downloads

This pic shows plant at the front in the (smallest) in a slightly smaller brown pot.

The tallest is 5" with 3 sets of leaves out soaking up the sun - although it's been a bad week with the rain.

This little 'weed' is the one which sprouted up in the garden. It seems to be wanting more light per day so I moved it 12" into where the full sun (when it shinneing that is) is on it. But, as it is only 1 week behind in sprouting from the others in the pots it shows me what a lack of light can not do for the plant. The other thing is the soil (dirt) it's in. The potted up sprouts are in semi Coco mix (everything and anything) - the tallest has some charchol in it as well I notice.

Attached File  1_Tia_Satvia_seedling_in_ground.jpg   70.48K   18 downloads

WantDaChronic

WantDaChronic

Ghetto Grower

• 420 Crew
  • 7365 Posts:

• Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: 2x 600w HPS in flower, 2x 400w HPS in vege
looks like they are enjoying life to the max there :reallyexcited:

so wish i could grow out the back, guess i'll just have to keep watching your diary closely :thumbsup
My Current Grow Skunk #1
Cannabis Nutrient Problems with Advice and Pics If your plant is sick, click that link...

nitram

nitram

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 3364 Posts:

nitram Oct 19 2005 pic of one seedling - vanished - :angry:

Onwards ............. :devilred:

Pic 1 of mum (on the boil) and possible dad (yet to be) .......... she is keen but he's not yet ready.

Attached File  Both_Mum___Dad.jpg   87.94K   25 downloads Attached File  Both_Mum___Dad___original.jpg   257.2K   19 downloads

Topped perfectly into 2 colas - a single pinch 0- wallar lol Attached File  top_view_of_Satvia.jpg   44.27K   19 downloads

I have my indoor net up and running :thumbsup

:lol:

oniks

oniks

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
niiiice....i got an afghani growin outside :devilred:

that thai shit's a nice smoke :smoke

nitram

nitram

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 3364 Posts:

oniks........... :devilred:

.i got an afghani growin outside .....

..................               that thai shit's a nice smoke

It's a pitty it takes 15 weeks from seed and 15-20 weeks of 12/12. Total between 30 & 35 weeks. 1 round a year all you get.

tbh I know why peeps dont grow it. Hell, 30-35 weeks.
That's where the indoor strain wins out 45-50 days 12/12 - now that's amazing. lol

old grow pics :

Attached File  post_18_1076842638.jpg   55.86K   23 downloads Attached File  post_18_1076842638.jpg   55.86K   27 downloads Attached File  post_18_1076842979.jpg   64.53K   31 downloads

Edited by nitram, 10 November 2005 - 10:48 PM.

WantDaChronic

WantDaChronic

Ghetto Grower

• 420 Crew
  • 7365 Posts:

• Fav. Lighting: 2x 600w HPS in flower, 2x 400w HPS in vege
damn they are looking nice, what happened to the other plant?

everest

everest

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 6854 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
they are absolutly great pics nit ..... what's the high like on the long flowering sativa ?
skin another joint up ....an "don't expect what you don't inspect" spidershites .mumble mumble ...

oniks

oniks

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
:thumbsup nice...if ure into that weird thai high u should try getting youre hands on some sumatrian gold seeds..that shit is chronic :devilred: lol

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.