How often do you smoke?

how much/often do you like to smoke?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:)

Actually , sometimes Its hard for me to tell ...

When I got plenty , then I smoke more , when I got Fukall , I smoke less ...

After harvest this season (Yes Lucky enough to have one this year) , I had roughly 3 & 1/2 ounces ...

That was about 2 & 1/2 months ago ... and I think I have about 1/2 an ounce left ...

I haven't worked out what that is yet ... But I guess Its still only around a gram per day , not too bad really ...

I certainly can't afford to spend $20 a day on a gram of Weed each day ...

Thankfully the "Deals" I get around here are a little better value. lol

I think I have about 20-30 cones a day , sometimes slightly smaller ones , sometimes slightly larger ones ...

Also depends on how much Beer I have lol

I don't smoke very much In my veiw , but I smoke consitantly ... very consitantly , and am good at budgeting when I need to :)

O.k. Bye Now ...

Budman ;)

:)

(EDIT) - I should say aswell , that I don't really have many people that I smoke with , so I don't have to shout very much at all , and what I do shout/give away , I pretty much get back in return. :) I like that alot.

Edited by Budman2012

atm i'm packing about one cones worth of homegrown bush into a budbomb and toking on it a couple of times a day. it's the easiest, most stealthy way to smoke all day with the least effort. I'm smoking most days, so i probably only go thru 1 gram a week. i cant believe I used to smoke as much as the regulars and so little now.

Well, I have smoked for like 18 hours now. I'm feeling its time to get high, I just didn't want to today. I felt kinda down.

Well I used to blaze constantly in the summer when I worked lots of hours. Holy shiet I blazed a lot, now that i think about it.. I wish i had the money to do that now, but im content these days to smoke a bowl or two after work/schooling, and one a couple hours b4 bed.